Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.
587 messages in 12 discussions
Latest Jan-20 by ElDotardo
17031 messages in 736 discussions
Latest Jan-17 by David Finkel(ish) (mahjong54)
Latest Dec-31 by I Want Flowers (LiberalDem)
Latest Dec-29 by I Want Flowers (LiberalDem)
Latest Dec-26 by Di (amina046)
Latest Dec-25 by CamGeary
1689 messages in 106 discussions
Latest Jan-14 by CamGeary
Latest Jan-8 by I Want Flowers (LiberalDem)
Latest Dec-24 by I Want Flowers (LiberalDem)
5805 messages in 163 discussions
Latest Sep-28 by CamGeary
Latest Jan-11 by NISSY (NISSY2)
647 messages in 37 discussions
Latest Jan-7 by katiek2
7264 messages in 176 discussions
Latest Jan-7 by Di (amina046)
9330 messages in 64 discussions
Latest Jan-6 by Di (amina046)
Latest Jan-4 by NISSY (NISSY2)
Latest Dec-26 by Di (amina046)
1972 messages in 83 discussions
Latest Jan-2 by Di (amina046)
Latest Dec-31 by NISSY (NISSY2)
Latest Dec-25 by Di (amina046)
4803 messages in 200 discussions
Latest Dec-30 by NISSY (NISSY2)
1687 messages in 51 discussions
Latest Dec-25 by I Want Flowers (LiberalDem)
Oh Berry you misguided sheep!
This is not being misguided , this is a standard Berry set of lies created with half arsed factoids then mushed and rolled into a seemingly factual answer .
There is not a SINGLE FORUM the imbecile is on that his dishonesty is not being challenged or seeing him booted off
Cameron did not see the Brexit result coming that is why he stepped down , he (Cameron) had misread the British Public who he expected would want to remain in Europe but it appears he was wrong , I beleive that Immigration was however a core issue .
Like most of the current issues facing the world past and present the people are keenly aware of what they dont want but do not focus on what they want to replace it (The Arab Spring is a prime example of the Geni out the box)
What's wrong with any part of this?
1) David Cameron went to Brussels and said his Conservative Party had a real problem with EU skepticism.
2) Most of that skepticism would go away if the EU would only release the UK from "freedom of movement".
3) The UK being a people magnet for practically everyone on the continent, to the bitter resentment of a new Neanderthal Brits and half the Conservative Party.
4) Angela Merkel told him that immigration was good - look at all these Syrians she'd taken in.
5) Cameron must go away and not be silly, the racists must be faced down, nobody could possibly want Brexit.
6) Merkel (ex-communist apparatchik) had made a catastrophic mistake (supporting immigration) which will pretty nearly destroy the EU. Oops, sorry, bit soon to say that.
7) Cameron had also made a huge mistake failing to confront her and it cost him his job.
When you try to create a PC world it goes wrong , when you find a myriad of words to describe a terrorist you start to go wrong , when you defend anti semites it goes wrong .
Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:
As a slew of far-right parties anticipate strong gains in the EU's parliamentary elections, Europe's centrist parties have been left wondering where it all went wrong.
We know what they did.
They insisted that people must accept mass-migration into their homelands.
They refused to learn the really, really important lesson of Palestine.
And now it will cost all of us.
This is Mussolini they are revering.
A monster in his own right.
FNo you are wrong , people are rebelling against PC nonsense this is the cycle of all history
Europe after the War rejected the right and believed they had the answers but the longer the left dominated the longer they became redundant
The facts express themselves so clearly
ps For the Jews of Europe this is a bad time, Germany yesterday warning not to wear the Kippah the same in France , UK Synagogues now require Police security , sad times