Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The rise of the far right   World Wide WTF?

Started 5/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 19746 views.
Harold27Z

Mar-12

Cuo bono ?

Obviously the guys hell-bent on disarming civillians so that the state can become despotic.

It does not matter that NZ has precious little gun-crime, other gun-grabbers want to take their cue and point to NZ legislation.

After WW2, a Japanese General admitted the only reason the US landmass was not invaded was because so many civillians had guns.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-13

So, you're saying that Jacinda Arden organised for this cretin to shoot up a mosque and live stream it, after carefully cultivating the perfect "fake" back-story online for years?

Sounds kinda unnecessarily complicated, and rife with holes.

Harold27Z

Mar-13

The name Jacinda means nothing to me nor does the fake online story doing the rounds for years.

For credibility purposes, a "legend" is cultivated by intelligence agencies..

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-14

Jacinda is the PM of New Zealand.

Is that new picture you, or someone else you're a fan of?

Or both?

Harold27Z

Mar-14

Its Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd who was murdered as arranged by (B'nai) British MI6.

If he was asked 10 questions in parliament, he stood up and answered each in the correct sequence without any notes.

His speeches flowed from his head and were never written down for him to read,

His intellectuality is apparent from a thick white book" "Verwoerd aan die woord / Verwoerd speaks" by A. N. Pelzer.

he is accused of being the architect of apartheid but he merely inherited segregation laws from Britain.  Trust me, upon request,  I could provide a LONG LIST of such Brit legislation.  Alas we will have a routine power cut BLACK out in a few minutes.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-14

I believe you that the Brits were responsible.

I'm Australian.  What they did to the Aboriginals here was horrible.

In reply toRe: msg 248
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-14

Harold27Z

Mar-14

Yes I know about the Tasmanian story.

Do yourself a favour.  Download "The incredible journey of Mary Bryant".  It shows how the Britshit establishment sent her and your ancestors to the penal colony on a petty whim.

Robert Louis Stephenson wrote "Kidnapped" based on non-fiction truth whereby poor folks were rounded-up and shipped off to New England.

The same ethical procedure was used to recruit sailors into the navy.

Indeed the Mayflower reached Plymouth or wherever with 13 White slaves. The first 200 years of American history was the story of White slavery.

Cromwell's policy was "To Hell or Barbados".    So he sent 300,000 Irish slaves there as part of Britshit genocide. 

Upon the very day the Brit parliament outlawed slavery, it did not give a shit about poor skinny 7 year old kids sweeping hot chimneys  just metres away from their comfort zone.  And I mean they were forced UP INTO THE CHIMNEYS.

The Britshits tried to genocide the Boers by burning their farms, killing livestock, stealing horses, sending women and children into death camps. 27,500 Boer women and children and babies died due to deliberate malnutrition and mistreatment, medical-wise and otherwise.  Starving kids were given sandwiches laced with broken glass.  That crime is beyond forgiveness.  One could say it scream for heavenly vengenace.  Today karma is destroying Britain as predicted a century ago but even we would not wish that on our worst enemies.

• Edited March 14, 2020 6:42 am  by  Harold27Z
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-15

Another reason why the human RACE is a failed experiment.