Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The rise of the far right   World Wide WTF?

Started 5/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 46314 views.
katiek2 said...

Your clip prompted me to listen to everything I could find in a quick search.  Wasn't a fan when young, don't know why, liked what I heard enough that I'm going to download whatever I can find, maybe even BUY (gasp!) a CD or 2.

Well, at least it's not just me and cam.

You know what they say?

"Two can be as bad as one. It's the loneliest number since the number one."

Here's a mathematical tune:

Three Dog Night - "One" 

katiek2

3/6/21

Thank you, another oldie but goodie.  Unfortunately Chuck Negron did not age well, at least in my opinion.  I watched the wedding video of his 4th marriage last year, and didn't personally like either him or his wife.  Personal taste I guess.  He's 78 and she's 59.  

jra2750

3/9/21

So now then that 'terrorist' group will go underground where we can't read/observe what they're up to.

Where has Intel been all these years when the Far Right was plotting and scheming all over the internet.  They made no bones about what they were up to.  

Rules were made to B broken.  Now more than ever these 'outlaw' terrorist groups will go underground.  

Ridiculous.  

NO CENSORSHIP.  

jra2750

3/9/21

That 'sign' was right out in the Open where it should B...for all to see even Intel which has been a total failure in the terrorist area.

NO CENSORSHIP.  STOP DRIVING THESE NUTS UNDERGROUND.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/10/21

I see your point, however if these groups are free to hate out in the open, it will only get worse.

More people will be radicalised, more argument will deepen the divide.  Basically hate just breeds hate.

Forcing them underground won't make them untraceable, but it will make them harder to be stumbled upon by an impressionable mind.

CamGeary

3/11/21

An impressionable mind which might encounter ideas which do not accord with those promulgated by the Disneyreich?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/13/21

Disneyreich?

That's a new one.

CamGeary

3/13/21

An alternate to tired old descriptives like "police state", "dictatorship", "tyranny"...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/14/21

So kinda like this...

Mickey Mouse Animation GIF by hoppip - Find & Share on GIPHY