Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The debate on Climate Change   General Confusion

Started 7/18/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 107371 views.
In reply toRe: msg 587
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/3/19

In reply toRe: msg 588
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/3/19

In reply toRe: msg 589
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/3/19

BerrySteph

12/3/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Political action to address climate change has come far too late and it will likely become a security issue, a prominent expert says.

That's putting it mildly. We'll be very glad we live on islands.

Israel has a radically different problem and solution - and will aim to depopulate most of the Middle East. It got started before human kind ever really thought of this problem.

Scientists say striking students are right to declare a climate emergency, and that we may have already hit tipping points where cascading environmental system collapses will be unstoppable.

I fear so. Even if we give up a lot of our travel, we're not going to stop heating and cooling our homes. Climate catastrophe and billions dying is highly likely.

BerrySteph

12/3/19

The UN's 2019 greenhouse gas report finds emissions have risen at a rate of 1.5 per cent per year in the past decade.

That's pretty inexcusable.

I watched some of the Rugby World Cup and thought "people can't travel the world like this and claim they don't know what's going to happen".

(I have to state I've done absolutely nothing to reduce my carbon footprint).

bml00

12/3/19

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

In reply toRe: msg 588
BerrySteph

3:28 AM

Political action to address climate change has come far too late and it will likely become a security issue, a prominent expert says.

That's putting it mildly. We'll be very glad we live on islands.

Israel has a radically different problem and solution - and will aim to depopulate most of the Middle East. It got started before human kind ever really thought of this problem.

• Edited December 3, 2019 4:15 am  by  bml00
BerrySteph

12/3/19

bml00BerrySteph said:

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

Netanyahu and the IDF committed Israel to "Eternal Conflict" in 2011.

Purely coincidentally, you immediately changed your tune.

In December 2010 you were still being diplomatic and trying to sooth the critics of Israel, saying "our ambiguous nuclear situation is not the issue, with or without nuclear capability we are still seeking peace, we have nothing to gain by eternal conflict".

But in June 2011, under Netanyahu and in his addresses to Knesset, Israel committed itself and us to WW3 by declaring that the Middle East was doomed to "eternal conflict".

"By declaring the conflict insoluble, Netanyahu is dooming Israel to live eternally by the sword, leaving no opening for reconciliation and understanding with the Palestinians and the Arab and Muslim world". https://www.haaretz.com/1.5022442 

8 weeks later, in August 2011, you told us how pleased you were:  

"Israel is fighting 24/7 its enemies, we have planned for eternal strife".

In November you only stepped back slightly, endorsing an evil worthy of Hitler in Poland and Russia:

"the IDF has predicted an eternal conflict with no end and i am unfortunately going to go with their analysis".

bml00

12/3/19

totally utterly off topic number 4 or 5 in one day , the imbecile is seriously sick

In reply toRe: msg 593
BerrySteph

4:41 AM

bml00BerrySteph said:

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

Netanyahu and the IDF committed Israel to "Eternal Conflict" in 2011.

Purely coincidentally, you immediately changed your tune.

In December 2010 you were still being diplomatic and trying to sooth the critics of Israel, saying "our ambiguous nuclear situation is not the issue, with or without nuclear capability we are still seeking peace, we have nothing to gain by eternal conflict".

But in June 2011, under Netanyahu and in his addresses to Knesset, Israel committed itself and us to WW3 by declaring that the Middle East was doomed to "eternal conflict".

BerrySteph

12/3/19

bml00BerrySteph said:

totally utterly off topic number 4 or 5 in one day , the imbecile is seriously sick

You cannot deny what you're doing - an extreme version of what Hitler is supposed to have been doing all through the 1930s.

BerrySteph

12/3/19

BM is getting more and more angry that I repeat what he's told us.

Maybe you could ask him which Israel, in what borders, he demands that we recognise.