Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The debate on Climate Change   General Confusion

Started 7/18/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 106836 views.
bml00

12/3/19

has a single word of the below anything to do with climate ?

5:46 AM

bml00BerrySteph said:

totally utterly off topic number 4 or 5 in one day , the imbecile is seriously sick

You cannot deny what you're doing - an extreme version of what Hitler is supposed to have been doing all through the 1930s.

BerrySteph

12/3/19

bml00BerrySteph said:

Everything to do with the population cull that Climate Chaos is most likely to bring.

And Holocaust II on brown people as you've Israel has already been engaging in since 1882.

bml00

12/3/19

I hope you will deal with the demented imbecile

7:37 AM

bml00BerrySteph said:

Everything to do with the population cull that Climate Chaos is most likely to bring.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

His off topic remark would have passed unnoticed if you hadn't thrown a hissy fit and derailed the thread!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

Baseless, moronic claims about global warming being a world-wide conspiracy theory go here.

Image result for worst global warming conspiracy theories

bml00

12/5/19

YOU made the rules not me , if the topic is Pigs Trotters and the idiot is talking ZIONISTS then what is the point of having any form of rules ?

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

Do you understand that YOU are guilty of breaking that rule every time you bump, reply or copy and paste one of Berry's hijacking posts?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

Thank you.

Please trust me that I am capable of recognising an attempted hijack all by myself.

ElDotardo

12/5/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

Baseless, moronic claims about global warming being a world-wide conspiracy theory go here.

No, but it would be wrong, so wrong, for me to suggest where actual proofs that AGW is a made up fairy tale go, so I won't.

You know where to find them, and I welcome anyone willing to argue their position, although most who try end up either calling me names (always an effective debating technique) or fading away to find fellow travelers to pat them on the head and praise their willingness to be duped.

Why Scientists Never Pay A Price For Their Supremely Bad Forecasts

You can read the full version of this 10-year-old news story on the website of Australia’s Herald Sun newspaper by clicking here. . .

CONTINUE READING