Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bubonic plague   World Wide WTF?

Started 6/11/19 by Johneeo; 6200 views.

Disengenous.

Discussed elsewhere. 

How about you and your kind start treating our families like actual human beings?

Who else but you has suggested that our goddaughter's aunt answer your fucking questions before being allowed a simple glass of water in the desert?

This isn't about some silly left vs right bullshit.

This is about family values.

Do our families have a right to water or do they not!

> "Put down the bottle!"

Your people kicked over the bottles. They stabbed the bottles. 

Why won't you agree to stop? All it would take is a single word from you and your kind agreeing to stop.

You must really hate us.

Why?

Look, I aknoweledge your whiteness, but you really need to stop killing our families.

Part II: Interference with Humanitarian Aid

The Disappeared: How US Border Enforcement Agencies are Fueling a Missing Persons Crisis Read the Full Report at www.thedisappearedreport.org Song "Cumbia de...

SquaddyB

8/8/20

We are just repeating what is being stated on the Irish Forum. Two forums with a thread on the subject. 

SquaddyB

8/8/20

You see, you fucking dingbat. I haven't a clue what the fuck you are babbling on about? Who kicked over a bottle of water? where? why?

slackerx

8/8/20

> "We are just repeating what is being stated on the Irish Forum. Two forums with a thread on the subject. "

You and your fellow white supremacists attack our families on ever forum that you post on.

You really need to stop this bullshit.  

slackerx

8/8/20

SQUADDYB said:

You see, you fucking dingbat. I haven't a clue what the fuck you are babbling on about? Who kicked over a bottle of water? where? why?

Because you hate our families.  The cruelty is the the point.  

Please stop, SQUADDYB. Why should our families all need to die just for your white amusement? Why can't you just accept that Black and Brown folks are human?

Footage of Border Patrol Vandalism of Humanitarian Aid, 2010-2017

See our new report, Interference with Humanitarian Aid: Death and Disappearance on the US-Mexico Border at www.thedisappearedreport.org.

• Edited August 8, 2020 5:21 pm  by  slackerx
slackerx

8/8/20

You keep giving excuses for continuing to murder our families. All that I am asking is for you to stop.

Is that really too much to ask you to stop here at Delphi?

Just stop murdering our families. Then maybe we can talk and compromise. 

• Edited August 8, 2020 5:33 pm  by  slackerx
In reply toRe: msg 143
CzoeMC

8/9/20

STOP IT! Please.... humanity has enough problems without the rancor towards each other, Realizing the differences, and even forgiving kk's insult, I can still imagine a world where people can establish a coexistence  to have a peaceful planet. But maybe that's an irrational idea.