Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bubonic plague   World Wide WTF?

Started 6/11/19 by Johneeo; 6130 views.
In reply toRe: msg 143
CzoeMC

8/9/20

STOP IT! Please.... humanity has enough problems without the rancor towards each other, Realizing the differences, and even forgiving kk's insult, I can still imagine a world where people can establish a coexistence  to have a peaceful planet. But maybe that's an irrational idea.

CzoeMC

8/9/20

katiek2 said:

Evil, voraciously greedy, unashamed liars.

Sorry, dear katie, but are you referring to Trump and his corrupt gang of thieves?

*Yes after complaining about rancor, this wasn't the best way to make peace. But still... those hideous Repubs who want to keep power by hurting others...

When the GOP has a legitimate idea, perhaps I will listen. In the meantime, they are true to feathering their own nests.

• Edited August 9, 2020 1:33 am  by  CzoeMC
CzoeMC

8/9/20

SQUADDYB said:

Put down the bottle!

Put down the duckie if you want to play the saxophone {Sesame Street).

You have said that you have some Irish blow thingie site that you portend that can help you defend your racism. Send us a link, so I can see if some of my starving potato eating relatives who escaped to America would agree with you?

After all, there were many signs in New York City that said "No Irish Welcome Here".

Actually. I'm half Finnish, so we have our own grievances towards the former institute of Russia.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/10/20

CzoeMC said:

STOP IT! Please.... humanity has enough problems without the rancor towards each other, Realizing the differences, and even forgiving kk's insult, I can still imagine a world where people can establish a coexistence to have a peaceful planet. But maybe that's an irrational idea.

Meanwhile... back on the topic...

katiek2

8/10/20

CzoeMC said:

STOP IT! Please.... humanity has enough problems without the rancor towards each other, Realizing the differences, and even forgiving kk's insult, I can still imagine a world where people can establish a coexistence to have a peaceful planet. But maybe that's an irrational idea.

What insult would that be, Czoe.  Disagreeing with you?  Such all-inclusive, loving people you Dems are...

CzoeMC

8/15/20

unfortunately your Democrat friends only care about themselves and the power/money they can wring out of their constituents.  Evil, voraciously greedy, unashamed liars.  You have been duped - I'm so sorry for you.

Well, I do consider that an insult, Dems compared to the Repubs in that way. The very blackened pot...

Hey, you getting your mail delivered on time, lately? Or has the Postmaster General decided that only blue state vets, senior citizens, small businesses, and others dependent on USPS supposed to suffer?

> " I can still imagine a world where people can establish a coexistence  to have a peaceful planet. But maybe that's an irrational idea."

Hah! You sound like Lola. La maestra corrida o la maestra loca, depending on who you ask.

Lola Grueso - En Vos Confío