Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bubonic plague   World Wide WTF?

Started 6/11/19 by Johneeo; 2133 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Be careful what you wish for...

Di (amina046)

Jul-7

There are cases of plague in the US every year.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You popped in, but didn't say hello.

Is everything OK?

Please tell me TLGITW and TRO are safe and Covid free.

And you too, of course.

Johneeo

Jul-8

>>>>
Is everything OK?
<<<<

Living the dream.  Chop Suey Fluey been velly velly gooooood to me.
With our government giving out stimuli like drunken sailors, as well as unemployment increased benefits,
I am not working, and it looks like I more than doubled my salary.
Damn!  This country is great!

Living in a suburban gun toting community, with a great speak easy, things couldn't be safer and better.
I have been doing a lot of golfing.  Even though I suck, I enjoy it.
It has been really interesting watching Democrat controlled cities burn to the ground, and now crime and murder
rates have skyrocketed beyond belief.

The Royal Offspring is doing great, working on Nuclear reactors.
The Luckiest Girl in the World is doing fine, but, she no longer has to go into the big city to work.
She has been working from home, which can be somewhat annoying to me.

Chop Suey Fluey is really bullshit.  Initial statistics showed that the majority of deaths were those past the average death age of 78,
those in nursing homes, and others that had medical problems like cancer, diabetes, obesity, etc. 
A couple of friends got it, were sick for about 2 weeks, and back to normal.  It has been reported that the "normal" flu has a death
rate higher than CSF.

After the election in November, everything goes back to normal.  Trump will be accused of being a Chinese agent and the Dems
will begin impeachment V2.

So, how are things down under?  Last I remember your entire country was on fire. ..... except for that big rock in the middle.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Hey Johnno,

Still as ignorant as ever on every single issue affecting your country.  I expected nothing less.

We lost over a billion animals with the fires and Koalas are looking at extinction in NSW.

Covid (Chop Suey Fluey is one that Trump needs to add to his list... the fact that Covid 19 is not even a flu adds the nuance needed for him to accept it immediately) then took our attention.  We had the curve flattened, but the second wave hit Victoria - so the rest of the country is socially distancing themselves from the entire state.  Anyway, that took the focus from the people who lost everything over the summer, but it is starting to shift back.

As for November?  Well, it's disappointing that Biden was chosen.  The Democrats panicked when they saw what their base actually wanted and chose a moderate who would deliver none of it.  So come November it will be Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.

Not sure if the apathy or fear of death will keep people away from the polls.

Or just the insanely long lines, as mail in ballots will be successfully vilified to a gullible electorate who genuinely believe the crap Tucker Carlson plucks out of his ass and hurls at the camera every night.

I'm looking at the Trump rallies from a purely Darwinian point of view.  Natural Selection at work.

You're an idiot, but please don't go to one.  It's a stand up comedian performing in a Petri dish.

Johneeo

Jul-9

Wow!

It has been a while since I have been here, and now I am reminded why.

You have done the impossible.  You actually got dumber than you were last time I was here.

BTW, it is hard for me to believe that you actually watch Tucker Carlson, as he is the only media
personality that provides reports and opinions based only on the truth and facts.

As for the upcoming Presidential election, only two things will play a part in determining the winner.
1.  It will be a choice between law and order or total chaos and destruction of our country.
2.  Voter fraud using "mail in ballots". 
Nothing else will be close to effecting the above.

Johneeo

Jul-9

Good video.

Be warned, there are a lot of truths and facts.
You might be offended and your head could explode.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-10

Johneeo said:

BTW, it is hard for me to believe that you actually watch Tucker Carlson, as he is the only media personality that provides reports and opinions based only on the truth and facts.

Oh, aren't you just precious!!

Could you name ONE "fact" Tucker Carlson has given you?

Johneeo said:

1. It will be a choice between law and order or total chaos and destruction of our country.

Yes.  Heaven forbid the great and powerful POTUS might need to cross the street again.  Rubber bullets and tear gas may not be enough.

Strange that you are cheering the authoritarian actions of a dictator.  Will you wave the US flag to welcome the tanks coming into your neighbourhood?

Johneeo said:

2. Voter fraud using "mail in ballots".

Every single state in the US already has mail in voting.

Where were the accusations of mail in fraud when Trump won in 2016?

Voting Rights Roundup: Coronavirus may disrupt elections. The U.S. ...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-10

Better video.

Tucker having his ass handed to him by someone who can read.