Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Racism   General Confusion

Started 6/13/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 38125 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/25/19

Your war with Adwil is of your own creation, I have no desire to take sides within a figment of your imagination.

BerrySteph

8/25/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Your war with Adwil is of your own creation,

He's a moral and intellectual thug intent on protecting genocidal threats to the world, operating on behalf of the forces in occupation of Westminster (and probably Canberra).

He does this to try and anger me and trick me into saying something he can use against me in real life. (He doesn't know who I am, but Mossad sure does, I'm just not worth killing). He has spectacularly failed (another poster once got me to say "ISIS beheadings were relatively civilised" which, in the context of my argument, was either true or at least arguable).

He claims to be a "moderate Zionist" - while trumpeting immensely nasty ethnic smears such as "Pallywood".

He's repeatedly spread the most outrageous and disgusting blood-libels concerning "Palestinian massacres" in 1948 (neither of his examples being anything of the kind).

He's made shocking and totally untrue statements such as "The pressure on [Palestinian] Christians comes from Arab Muslims".

All this because his buddies are genocidal fanatics and, as you can see on the Becher example, actual Nazis.

In reply toRe: msg 48
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/26/19

Why Trump's Racist Tweets Work, w Stephen Fry.

How our brains explain our reactions to Trump's racism and Boris' anti-immigrant Brexit BS. Why Trump's racist tweets trigger his supporters, and a girl with...

BerrySteph

9/3/19

Di (amina046) said: DNA testing to 'prove' Jewishness is spine-chilling

The existence of a country where Jew cannot marry non-Jew is spine-chilling.

bml00

9/3/19

The issue covers a few dozen is not mandatory and involves usually a claim about being Jewish having to be proven 

Many many Israelis lost family and documents Birth Marriage Death certificates etc 

Horrific I don’t believe it is 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 49
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/11/19

BerrySteph

9/11/19

When a magazine illustrated a feature of her with an image of a different model, model Adut Akech said she was sure it had happened to other people. She was right.

Why is a slip-up of this kind world-news?

Might it be entirely because she's wealthy - and her agents very wealthy indeed - and can pull the strings that get people interested?

Or is it nothing more than a publicity stunt in the first place?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/14/19

I'd never heard of her before she was misnamed.

BerrySteph

9/14/19

I'd never heard of her before she was misnamed.

You might yet learn to be a bitter old cynic like me. In about 50 years.