Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Racism   General Confusion

Started Jun-13 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 5694 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Nov-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Black activist dies after taking over American neo-Nazi group Black activist James Stern took control of one of the United States' largest neo-Nazi groups but he dies amid a legal fight over who would lead the group.

How can I respond sensibly to a discussion on dealing with hate-groups when people much more dangerous than that are blackmailing the management?

Di (amina046)

Nov-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
BerrySteph said:

How can I respond sensibly to a discussion on dealing with hate-groups when people much more dangerous than that are blackmailing the management?

I can send as many photos of myself slaughtering a goat while naked and huffing paint as I want.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

“I don’t see how it could be anything else, as this is sadly and tragically a textbook case of hate,” Morin said. “I dare say it was premeditated, because no one walks around with a bottle of acid and hangs out in a predominantly Latino neighborhood for no reason.”

Exactly!

BerrySteph

Nov-10

BerrySteph said:

(The lying Zionists won't tell me what happened - butI doubt if the Gaon's unpublished writings found a home in Galilee - more likely they survived the Holocaust in Vilnius and were re-discovered)

Please note what value can be found by challenging the Zionists - what I only guessed at in one posting three months ago turns out to have been true.

The Gaon's work was totally lost to Judaism - and it was only in 1945 that four of his books were found by the Russians in Vilnius (ex Vilna) in modern Lithuania.

In the 70s and 80s they were pored over by the Zionists in an attempt to prove that the Gaon was the original founder of Zionism. One book appeared on his writings in 1985 (but I don't think that one says anything advantageous to the land-grabbers).

10 and 20 years later, the Gaon's name was seized by the hasbarists and that's when BM heard that this Jewish legal genius (who actually spent his life feuding with and coming second to the new Hasidics) was justification for all the beating robbing and killing that's been going on.

Now, do you understand why it is that I would never want you to ban BM, no matter how angry and threatening he becomes?

bml00

Nov-10

https://www.jewishhistory.org/the-gaon-of-vilna/

This is Jewish History this is also verifiable - your resident Jew Hater is not giving evidence he is giving OPINION of a Non Jew who can no more read the Torah than he can be honest .

I will quote from the above (but can supply dozens of examples if called upon)

QUOTE :-

"

The Chassidim called non-Chassidim the “Misnagdim,” which means “opponents.” Their strongest and greatest opponent was Rabbi Elijah ben Shlomo Zalman Kremer, otherwise known as the Vilna Gaon or by his Hebrew acronym, the GRA (“Gaon Rabbenu Eliyahu”).

He is the father of many of the coming changes in Jewish life – yet the protector of Jewish tradition. More than anyone else, he did not allow the Chassidim to fall into excesses which would have driven them eventually out of the mainstream of Jewish life.

He was undisputedly a genius among geniuses. As a young child, his fame already spread as a prodigy of note. By the time he was in his early twenties, he was renowned to such an extent that when one says, “the Gaon” (“the great one” or the “incredible genius”) it refers to only one person: the Gaon of Vilna.

https://www.thejc.com/judaism/books/the-greatness-of-the-gaon-1.43636

Though he eschewed communal office, his authority radiated beyond the study hall, especially in his strong opposition to the spread of Chasidism.

Yale University associate professor Eliyahu Stern sets the Gaon’s ideas in the context of the intellectual milieu of his times, arguing for a more complex interaction between tradition and modernity than is often assumed.

The Gaon wrote “perhaps with greater breadth and variation than any other figure in Jewish history”, Stern suggests. And it is not just the yeshivah world where he left a lasting influence: much of the “intellectual dynamism, social confidence and political assertiveness” of modern Jewry derives from this Polish-Lithuanian luminary.

bml00

Nov-10

berry "coming second to the Hassidic" such are the lies of this poster and yet you believe these lies have value?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/gaon

https://muse.jhu.edu/chapter/942699

There are hundreds if not thousands of Rabbinical debates created by the Gaon - and not one has the idiot of idiot shown you NOT ONE

His only source are the True Torah Jews who are as Jewish as me and have no more standing than the man next door they have an opinion like all of us BUT NOTHING MORE

bm

In reply toRe: msg 64
BerrySteph

Nov-10

bml00 said:

There are hundreds if not thousands of Rabbinical debates created by the Gaon - and not one has the idiot of idiot shown you NOT ONE

You've not shown us one. My information is that the Gaon was unknown to almost anyone in Israel until 1985. And wasn't hailed or quoted then.

bml00 said:

https://www.thejc.com/judaism/books/the-greatness-of-the-gaon-1.43636 Though he eschewed communal office, his authority radiated beyond the study hall, especially in his strong opposition to the spread of Chasidism. 

The Hasidim won and retaliated against a whole section of Lithuanian Jewry, forcing them out of the country (well after the Gaon was dead, however).

bml00 said:

Yale University associate professor Eliyahu Stern sets the Gaon’s ideas in the context of the intellectual milieu of his times ... wrote “perhaps with greater breadth and variation than any other figure in Jewish history”, Stern suggests.

As I said, there is nothing there that can be hijacked to make it appear that he was the great prophet of Zionism.

And of course, we know that the first Zionists hated Judaism and never practised any of it. No synagogues anywhere in their settlements - the weekly meeting was in the canteen under glowering posters of Stalin - and this continued for 30 years after the latters death!

No wonder that, in the 80s, when persecuted Russian Jews and Christians came to Israel to bolster the IDF, the Zionists frantically looked round for somebody and something else for their guiding light.

In reply toRe: msg 62
BerrySteph

Nov-10

BerrySteph said:

Now, do you understand why it is that I would never want you to ban BM, no matter how angry and threatening he becomes?

I have a confession, I've slipped another logical flaw into my argument and this time, it might be a bit significant and might change the gist of what I'm saying.

But don't hold your breath waiting for BM to find the error and challenge me on it, he never does that, only goes off like a firework!