Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started Jun-15 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 14794 views.
In reply toRe: msg 133
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-24

CzoeMC

Oct-24

BerrySteph said:

If you've no kids then you've no excuse for not protesting evil. Though I guess you also need a substantial inheritance and a burning ambition to make sense of evil in the world and publish it.

Let us parse this, as it seems nonsensical.

If you have no kids, then you have no excuse for not protesting evil.

So, people with no children should protest evil, unlike those who have born beings we want to protect. People with children have an excuse for not protesting evil? Not that people without offspring are not equally impassioned about the state of humanity, and our world in general. Absurd musings.

Though I guess you also need a substantial inheritance

Are you surmising and judging ours host's wealth, and why?

a burning ambition to make sense of evil in the world and publish it.

Burning ambition... how well you judge others' motives for doing what they do. Make sense of evil... no one can truly understand that, unless they are entrapped, or have faced it. *Or been enthralled to the spell and fragrant stench. Publish it... that is not what our host does. She provides a space for people to express their opinions, and if the opinions are not truly hateful and egregious, she lets them go, and offers them up to the public, whether said opinions be condemned as hogsplatter, delusional, insightful, educated, or just weird.

Though I guess

Seems to me that guessing in not the same as actual knowledge

• Edited October 24, 2019 3:35 am  by  CzoeMC
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-24

It really is an honour to know you, my dear.

katiek2

Oct-24

Image result for cute salute gif

PRAIRIE DOG SALUTE!!

BerrySteph

Oct-24

CzoeMC said:

So, people with no children should protest evil, unlike those who have born beings we want to protect. People with children have an excuse for not protesting evil? 

Not in dictatorial conditions when foreign agents may destroy the lives of your children.

CzoeMC said: I guess you also need a substantial inheritance 

Indeed you do - protesting evil will almost certainly cost you your career. Not really happened to me - but the kiddy-torturers have struck several heavy blows.

CzoeMC

Oct-25

BerrySteph said:

Though I guess you also need a substantial inheritance

You were the one who said that, not I.

*Frankly, biting the hand who feeds your ability to expound and bark seems a rather unwise idea.

• Edited October 25, 2019 12:30 am  by  CzoeMC
BerrySteph

Oct-25

CzoeMC said:

You were the one who said that, not I. 

I'm right though, aren't I? The Zionists will seek to destroy your income and family if you protest their kiddy-torturing.

CzoeMC said:

*Frankly, biting the hand who feeds your ability to expound and bark seems a rather unwise idea.

The Zionists feed me?

Or they will will destroy Zarknorph's income and family if she continues to allow criticism of a nation where Jews cannot marry non-Jews?

bml00

Oct-25

BerrySteph said:

The Zionists feed me? Or they will will destroy Zarknorph's income and family if she continues to allow criticism of a nation where Jews cannot marry non-Jews?

Jenifer you need to take action against such dreadful lies and racism

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

I have no fear about an angry mob of Zionists with pitchforks and torches outside my home.

I DID have a big swarm of bees in my yard today, however!

A nice man came and coaxed the queen into a box, where all the bees followed, and he has taken them away to be released in the bush.

He thanked me for caring enough to save them and told me I had lovely eyes.

In reply toRe: msg 142
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25