Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started 6/15/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 26080 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

bml00

Nov-17

it appears that most women can live without men - we have served our purpose , we are like bulls in a field , now we have been part of the cycle of life we can go back to the field and be happy munching grass all day .

In the future , chemists will sell semen over the counter all labelled with specific requirements of the purchaser and the men will be employed happily producing the commodity , it may who know's lead to a perfect world .

I have loved Women they have driven me to distraction , so the field is a very pleasant place to be , I am bought home in time for dinner , fed , spoken to , my well being is checked , I am put in front of my giant TV screen and given a thing to play with and that is how we men live

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-18

I watched excerpts from this interview. What an ass!!

In reply toRe: msg 216
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-18

In reply toRe: msg 217
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-18

bml00

Nov-18

The silly sod should have said nothing , done nothing and denied everything , he is as guilty as sin - love the Pizza story .

He is lucky , money and privledge will shield him from his stupidity and Fergie will stand by him no doubt and the two ugly daughters

Would imagine Mrs.Queen possibly ate her crown looking at her 2nd son make a plonker of himself

BM

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-18

I have recently watched the first two series in THE CROWN Netflicks saga and have just watched the first in Series 3.

His behavior mirrors many episodes in that drama

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-19

Never seen it, any good?