Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Now you know how we feel   The U.K and Europe

Started Jun-28 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 5768 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-22

You can't train someone out of saying please and thank you if they have done it all their life.

Nor should you want to.

Di (amina046)

Aug-22

I think you need to talk to a professional, which most likely is unavailable in your little village.

Also, I suggest you bring a good dictionary when you do.

katiek2

Aug-22

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

ou can't train someone out of saying please and thank you if they have done it all their life. Nor should you want to.

I didn't say I want to.  My post was a comment on the article Di posted "Chivalry is still alive and well in modern-day society".  I didn't expect a reply, but since one was made it would have nice if it had been a positive remark about the chivalry I'm lucky to experience on a daily basis.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-24

I didn't mean to imply that you did.

Actually I was looking at that sentence after I typed it, thinking it could be misinterpreted.

I was too tired to reword it, sorry.

CzoeMC

Sep-1

RGoss99 said:

G=G+1

He keeps talking about other's responses as "trolling", well, what is this latest example?

My response for rating is U+R=ASS

• Edited September 1, 2019 6:24 am  by  CzoeMC
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Alright you two, back in your corners.

Honestly - if it's not Berry trying to turn every single discussion into a rant about Kurt Belcher, then it's you two in a "G" war.

As impressive a feat as it is to successfully piss of Zoe, I'd rather you didn't.

CzoeMC

Sep-2

I offered the flag of truce before, but he keeps on with his G system with anyone who replies to his posts.

Not just to me. He has no right to publicly rate, in his bizarre criteria, what others have to say. And yes, it pissed me off.

Sorry about the feud, Jen, but sometime I get angry about things. And not even just politics.