Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Libya   Africa and the Middle East

Started 7/4/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 8668 views.
BerrySteph

7/11/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Boris is not a fan of Trump, so I do like that about him.

Are you sure about that?

Boris Johnson backs Trump not UK as he refuses SIX times to support Ambassador

Cowardly Johnson also refused to condemn Trump for criticising the Prime Minister

10 JUL 2019 -Slippery Boris Johnson has refused to defy Donald Trump’s bid to oust the UK’s man in Washington – after rival Jeremy Hunt made a firm pledge backing the ambassador.

The frontrunner for No10 failed six times to say whether he would keep Sir Kim Darroch in place, after the US President stepped up his campaign to boot out Britain’s most senior diplomat.

Cowardly Johnson also refused to condemn Trump for criticising Theresa May in a series of petulant tweets.

Earlier Mr Hunt had slapped down “disrespectful” Trump in an unprecedented Love Actually-style breach of transatlantic protocol, warning: “Allies need to treat each other with respect.”

But in last night’s ITV showdown between the rivals for No10, Johnson would only say of Trump’s attack on the PM: “I don’t think that is necessarily the right thing for him to do.”

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/12/19

Boris is running for PM now.

I know you don't trust video sources, so do with this what you will.

Boris Johnson: Donald Trump 'out of his mind' over radicalised London comments

Mayor of London Boris Johnson says Donald Trump's remarks betray a 'stupefying ignorance' that make him unfit for the office of President. Report by Conor Mc...

BerrySteph

7/12/19

I know you don't trust video sources, so do with this what you will.

I don't trust video sources that purport to "explain/dispute the history/facts". If the explanations or denials are good, then there must be a transcript and I'll look at that.

BMs videos are normally quite good - many of them completely dispute what he's claimed about them, however!

As do his text sources - he put me onto the Heilbronner historical essay - I post it to you?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/13/19

Is that your way of saying you didn't watch Boris Johnson speaking about Trump?

BerrySteph

7/13/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said: Is that your way of saying you didn't watch Boris Johnson speaking about Trump?

I didn't watch him, I simply accepted what people said later.

Oh, wait a moment, I did watch your clip, which I'd never heard about until it was posted here.

However, it was the evidence - same as the kind of thing that BM sometimes offers - often proving the reverse of what he claims.

So, yes, I do watch clips of evidence - I only hate talking heads.

Especially not obvious Russian puppets like Jonathan Pie, intefering with our democracy.

Oh, wait a moment, I do watch bits of him because he's doing such a good job of mimicing the British that you could almost be taken in if you didn't know who and what he is working for.

I take a perverse pleasure in seeing Yosemite Sam as well - shall I post the proven Russian meme of him again?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/14/19

Were you born this insufferable, or did you study?

BerrySteph

7/14/19

Were you born this insufferable, or did you study?

If we've lied about into a war on Russia, just as we were in Iraq, then I want to know.

Violent racists won't understand that of course.

In reply toRe: msg 18
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/26/19

In reply toRe: msg 20
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/20/19

Analysis

bml00

10/20/19

Saddam , the Assad's , Gaddafi etc are examples of Tyrants who removed any threats that appeared in their countries , the threats come from the various tribes that make up the relevant countries , the tribes having existed long before these people and their systems appeared .

Once the Tyrants were deposed , killed or disposed off the tribes go back to fighting for dominance , today this fight is made easier as outside powers are very willing to stoke the fires and keep the discontent burning , however the fight will continue till one group dominates the other.

BM