Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Libya   Africa and the Middle East

Started 7/4/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 8871 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/6/19

Ah - I knew it was a joke!

BerrySteph

7/6/19

Why's it a joke?

The people of Libya are suffering hideously - far worse than they did under Gaddafi.

Do we no longer punish crimes if they're big enough?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/6/19

Because the idea that David Cameron could fix it is laughable.

BerrySteph

7/6/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Because the idea that David Cameron could fix it is laughable.

He said that he would fix it - its not fixed. Send him there until it is fixed.

bml00

7/6/19

Arabia is Tribal the glorious leaders so adored by Berry kept the various tribes from being at each others throats by killing anyone who got out of hand , now that Gaddafi is dead (his own people did it him same much the same as Mussolini etc) the country has reverted back to its ways the same in Iraq and across the region

The sad demise of the tyrants merely allowed the people the freedom to eventually pick their own leaders the usual way which is to battle it out to a standstill

Jordan / Saudi Arabia each are lead by the grandsons of leaders who lead tribes to victory

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/7/19

BerrySteph said:

He said that he would fix it - its not fixed. Send him there until it is fixed.

It would be like a punishment for Brexit, as well!

BerrySteph

7/10/19

It would be like a punishment for Brexit, as well!

Brexit is turning really nasty - Nigel Farage (a man I always wanted to take seriously, and was never funded from outside, at least until quite recently) and Boris Johnson are taking hatchets to our systems for, eg, appointing ambassadors and disciplining them in case of wrongdoing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/11/19

Boris is not a fan of Trump, so I do like that about him.

BerrySteph

7/11/19

Boris is not a fan of Trump, so I do like that about him.

Are you sure about that?

Boris Johnson backs Trump not UK as he refuses SIX times to support Ambassador

Cowardly Johnson also refused to condemn Trump for criticising the Prime Minister

10 JUL 2019 -Slippery Boris Johnson has refused to defy Donald Trump’s bid to oust the UK’s man in Washington – after rival Jeremy Hunt made a firm pledge backing the ambassador.

The frontrunner for No10 failed six times to say whether he would keep Sir Kim Darroch in place, after the US President stepped up his campaign to boot out Britain’s most senior diplomat.

Cowardly Johnson also refused to condemn Trump for criticising Theresa May in a series of petulant tweets.

Earlier Mr Hunt had slapped down “disrespectful” Trump in an unprecedented Love Actually-style breach of transatlantic protocol, warning: “Allies need to treat each other with respect.”

But in last night’s ITV showdown between the rivals for No10, Johnson would only say of Trump’s attack on the PM: “I don’t think that is necessarily the right thing for him to do.”

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/12/19

Boris is running for PM now.

I know you don't trust video sources, so do with this what you will.

Boris Johnson: Donald Trump 'out of his mind' over radicalised London comments

Mayor of London Boris Johnson says Donald Trump's remarks betray a 'stupefying ignorance' that make him unfit for the office of President. Report by Conor Mc...