Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PNG News   Australia and Oceania

Started 7/10/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1024 views.
In reply toRe: msg 3
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-12

Harold27Z

Dec-15

No doubt democracy has been an integral part of local cultural tradition for hundreds of years.  I can imagine how chaotic it must have been.

A nameless banana republic held an election.  Heavy-duty illiteracy obliged the democratic parties to choose a representative symbol.  One party chose the lion.  Another party chose the elephant etc. 

For weeks, around bush-fires, the thus heated debate focussed upon supporting the lion who was king of the jungle and the elephant which was stronger.  Eventually the local chief demanded his tribal underlings to block-vote for whichever animal he deemed appropriate.  Secret ballots meant nothing when esteemed witch-doctors could "smell-out" who voted which way.

The winning animal party sent soldiers to massacre the disloyal comrades. 

• Edited December 15, 2019 6:00 am  by  Harold27Z
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-16

Why can't you name the republic?

Harold27Z

Dec-16

I'd have to dig out a book and scan the pages and I don't have time.

BerrySteph

Dec-16

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Why can't you name the republic?

Because its a nasty racist fiction doing the rounds among the white-supremacists?

Di (amina046)

Dec-28

How come that someone  who lives or lived in Africa despises the Africans the way you do! Why didn’t you leave? Was the money too good?  You speak of them as if they were dumber than dumb,

you yourself has not shown to be a great luminary, so what makes you feel that you are in any way their superior?
It seems that getting sunburn is your only thing thar makes you different.

Also, they don’t sit around bush-fires but campfires

BerrySteph

Dec-29

Di (amina046) said:

How come that someone  who lives or lived in Africa despises the Africans the way you do!

Because that's how oppressors behave towards the people they've robbed.

Harold27Z

Dec-29

The differences are like night and day on two different planets.  If I paint a black car white, its performance will not improve. 

The people I despise most are liberal DNA traitors.   Go check and find the average IQ on the dark continent is 70-75

Its unclear what you mean by "luminary".   I do not recall claiming to be superior.  Anyway, respect needs to be earned.

Without burdening the Google search engine servers, enlighten us upon THEIR OWN EQUIVALENT ACHIEVEMENTS in agriculture, hospitals, industry, art, literature, architecture, construction, infrastructure, civilization, transportation, patents, inventions and other spheres of initiative. 

They were enslaved by their own life-form and sold at the coast for trinklets, prior to exportation on ships owned almost exclusively by the Edomite nation.  Indeed, slave auctions had to be postponed when they coincided with Edomite holidays.  There were wealthy African slave-owners in America.  If slavery was morally reprehensible, why did the liberated ones enslave local Liberians using American guns ?

Camps are generally transient so  I used the term bush-fire because their kraals are in the bush.  You can squabble with me when you are familiar with the stench of this political fire.

I have seen how they squat in a circle gobbling food whose plates were cement sacks.

Those fresh from the bush have moved wheel-barrows by carrying them.

BerrySteph

Dec-30

Harold27Z said:

slave auctions had to be postponed when they coincided with Edomite holidays.

That's a pretty bizarre claim - are you sure?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Harold27Z said:

Go check and find the average IQ on the dark continent is 70-75

IQ tests have been debunked as nonsense.