Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PNG News   Australia and Oceania

Started 7/10/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1683 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-28

How come that someone  who lives or lived in Africa despises the Africans the way you do! Why didn’t you leave? Was the money too good?  You speak of them as if they were dumber than dumb,

you yourself has not shown to be a great luminary, so what makes you feel that you are in any way their superior?
It seems that getting sunburn is your only thing thar makes you different.

Also, they don’t sit around bush-fires but campfires

BerrySteph

Dec-29

Di (amina046) said:

How come that someone  who lives or lived in Africa despises the Africans the way you do!

Because that's how oppressors behave towards the people they've robbed.

Harold27Z

Dec-29

The differences are like night and day on two different planets.  If I paint a black car white, its performance will not improve. 

The people I despise most are liberal DNA traitors.   Go check and find the average IQ on the dark continent is 70-75

Its unclear what you mean by "luminary".   I do not recall claiming to be superior.  Anyway, respect needs to be earned.

Without burdening the Google search engine servers, enlighten us upon THEIR OWN EQUIVALENT ACHIEVEMENTS in agriculture, hospitals, industry, art, literature, architecture, construction, infrastructure, civilization, transportation, patents, inventions and other spheres of initiative. 

They were enslaved by their own life-form and sold at the coast for trinklets, prior to exportation on ships owned almost exclusively by the Edomite nation.  Indeed, slave auctions had to be postponed when they coincided with Edomite holidays.  There were wealthy African slave-owners in America.  If slavery was morally reprehensible, why did the liberated ones enslave local Liberians using American guns ?

Camps are generally transient so  I used the term bush-fire because their kraals are in the bush.  You can squabble with me when you are familiar with the stench of this political fire.

I have seen how they squat in a circle gobbling food whose plates were cement sacks.

Those fresh from the bush have moved wheel-barrows by carrying them.

BerrySteph

Dec-30

Harold27Z said:

slave auctions had to be postponed when they coincided with Edomite holidays.

That's a pretty bizarre claim - are you sure?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Harold27Z said:

Go check and find the average IQ on the dark continent is 70-75

IQ tests have been debunked as nonsense.

Harold27Z

Jan-5

How convenient for the low performing life-forms.  Then there must be an even better explanation for their mysterious achievements or lack thereof.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You want an explanation that, frankly, you would agree with?

Stupid people breed more than intelligent people.

Harold27Z

Jan-5

Correct and the IQ tests show who is defective.  IQ tests remain valid and have not been debunked.

BerrySteph

Jan-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

IQ tests have been debunked as nonsense.

They've been proven to be laughably cultural dependent - and nobody has managed to erase that feature.

I shamelessly stole this from someone much cleverer than me:

There are between forty-five and a hundred ethnically distinct groups of human, depending rather on how you count.

However, there is no such thing as a human "race", as the concept is commonly refered to. The sociological concept of race has nothing to do with biology, since by all markers you can think of (except skin color and hair color) the dozens of "black" ethnic groups differ *every* bit as much from each other as they do from various "white" (or Asian etc.) ethnic groups.

If you look at any biological trait you care to measure, be it the average growth speed of toenails, or the acidity of stomach juice, or the prevalence of Landsteiner blood group A, you name it - you find that

(a) variability within ethnic groups is almost as high as between ethnic groups and

(b) the ethnic groups do not stack up all that well into supergroups or clades, and

(c) in as far as they do stack up into supergroups they never run along the traditional black/white/yellow lines.

And there's no reason why they should. We all have a gene for melanin, and the extent to which it is expressed depends on natural selection, large amount of sunshine favoring more of it (preventing skin cancer), little sunshine favors less of it (preventing vitamin D deficiency).

So, start off with hypothetical supergroups A and B, split each into three, A1 and B1 moving to the tropics, A3 and B3 to the temperate zones, and A2 and B2 in between, wait 50 thousand years, hey presto, A1 and B1 are black, A2 and B2 are brown, A3 and B3 are pink. Regardless of the genetic distances they started with.

Point (a) shows that what ethic groups there are aren't a terrible good indication of what any one individual is going to be like.

The subsequent two points above, (b) and (c), are the death knell for a scientific justification of the traditional idea of races.

For starters, many dozens of ethnic groups is a very far cry indeed from the Sem/Cham/Japheth model, and secondly if any larger scale structure into fewer divisions is attempted it tends to work out along the lines of, for example, (i) the Basques, (ii) the Aino, (iii) everybody else, or along the lines of East Africans + RestOfWorld as one clade, with five more clades all in Africa and far less populous.

There's just no way one could skew the data to such an extent that entities like "Caucasian" or "Mongoloid" even have any meaning other than as superficial recognition criteria on police blotters. Saying one is "black" or "white" is about as meaningful as "What kind of car do you have?" "A blue one."

So ethnic groups do exist. But scientific data does not support the concept of races as we use the term, three or four or five subdivisions, correlating with external appearance.