Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

US News - General   America - all of it

Started 7/17/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 32605 views.
In reply toRe: msg 167
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

RGoss99

Apr-7

I did not either. The problema is with headlines, that often imply something not found unless one reads the entire URL. In this case it was not even there either,

but I found it as a result of reading the reaction to the captain´s replacement.

BerrySteph

Apr-7

RGoss99 said:

As I said, my being checked was more of a message to people of what would happen if violations got out of hand.

Of course.

RGoss99

Apr-7

Since the last time I was on the net, you sent me three messages: 9:20 9:56 9:59 I recieved the last two, but the 9:20 was deleted for <<SOME>> reason, it is now 12:47 local time.

If you still want to send the 9:20 one, perhaps you should figure out some unoffensive code, to repost that message.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Often there are days when I can only skim a story before posting it.

RGoss99

Apr-8

Probably best not to post if only skimmed, because when you post an error, no matter what the source you own it, unless you disclaim it in advance.

BerrySteph

Apr-8

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Often there are days when I can only skim a story before posting it.

In fairness, most of what you post comes from ABC and is not obviously false.

BerrySteph

Apr-8

RGoss99 said:

Probably best not to post if only skimmed, because when you post an error, no matter what the source you own it, unless you disclaim it in advance.

I was going to be similarly churlish - except that the source used most is tolerably reliable.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
BerrySteph said:

I was going to be similarly churlish - except that the source used most is tolerably reliable.

Thanks Berry.

BerrySteph

Apr-9

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Thanks Berry.

As the ever-wise RGoss tells us, if you post it you own it. 

However, most of what you post comes from quite a good source that I'd never have known if you'd not shown me.