Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

US News - General   America - all of it

Started 7/17/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 86505 views.
adwil

12/5/19

I can understand that.

When I was a kid, I fought other kids, but there were rules. Once you'd won, you could be friends with the loser. 

You do everything to win in a real war, but once it's over, when your opponent gives up, treat him properly.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/7/19

Di (amina046)

12/21/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/22/19

Trump's America right there.

jra2750

12/23/19

Know what I strongly suggest?  That NO man or woman volunteer for military duty UNTIL whatever war or scuffle the DOD dreams up is debated in Congress and voted upon.  Those that are still in the quagmire called Afghanistan would B well-advised to get the hell out ASAP.  Your gov't has been lying to U all along.

bml00

12/23/19

People rightly believe in defending their country and values , are they not the back bone of any democracy , those willing to fight for values ?

bm

Harold27Z

12/23/19

Do you really believe US soldiers are protecting US values whilst the government allows low quality immigration ?  US troops are not even allowed to protect their own border.

US troops and payroll allied Blackwater mercenaries are only protecting Corporate interests and profits.

bml00

12/24/19

Recruits are not asked where they want to serve , once recruited and deemed suitable the army will assign the soldier based upon the various results tests have shown

The issue of migration is complex and unless there is deemed a strategic threat why involve the army and the resultant complexities of using military force ?

BM

Harold27Z

12/24/19

Why involve the army ?

For the same reason the IDF patrols your borders.

Who but the army would be most capable of handling traitors ?