Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

White House revolving door   America - all of it

Started 7/24/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 39910 views.
8BerrySteph said...
Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

US President Donald Trump says Kevin McAleenan is out as the acting secretary of the department responsible for immigration enforcement.

Extraordinary. You'd think beating up immigrants and throwing them out of the country was one of the easiest and most popular policies to put into practise!

It's very popular here on Delphi.

Border officers can’t keep names secret

snip-------

Border officers can't keep names secret - The San Diego Union-Tribune (sandiegouniontribune.com)

bml00 said...

The US army was called out at least 5 times 1932 /1957 / 1965/1970/2010

Vindman was a traitor he will be dealt with as a traitor

BM

Alexander Vindman On Trump Team Intimidating Jan 6 Witnesses: "This Is How They Operate"

bml00 said...

BM

You're just a foreign white supremacist Bully, trying to get American soldiers murdered.

bml00 said...

I abhored Obama and his mealy mouthed ideals which has seen the US reduced in respect through the eyes of its enemies - There is no Mr.Nice Guy in the WH

BM

Of course you do.

President Obama was our first I-Word President, and you abhor I-Words.

You come here to Delphi and try to get I-Words murdered here in my country with your murderous rhetoric against America.

It's all about murdering those here in my country who you abhor.

Drop the I-Word. Don't Feed the Hate Machine

Sep 27, 2010 Calling people "illegals" feeds a hate machine, by exploiting racial fears and economic anxiety. The I-word, along with other words tainted by hate, provides an easy scapegoat for complex issues and OKs violence against those labeled with it. Don't feed the hate machine. Drop the I-word.

bml00 said...
Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

Yup.

We have no choice but to agree to disagree.

Bill Bramhall editorial cartoon about Donald Trump's summit with Vladmir Putin.

Agreed 

Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

bml00 said...

Trump will go Biden will take over hopefully Biden will heal the divide 

BM

It hasn't happened, yet.

Wasn't it just yesterday that you were part of a white lynch mob attacking Americans like María Puga, and her family? Even her children. You were a part of a white lynch mob attacking American children, because of your white supremacist abhorance of America.

You abhor everything that America stands for.

TORN APART: María Puga  

slackerx said...

> "The military has been used to enforce law and order historically in most countries , its job is to defend the state from without and from within"

But the USA is in America. And in this country, that would be considered as un-American.

Is this guy an idiot?

Does he not realize that his attacks on America are unAmerican?

You're a professional Law Enforcement Officer.

Please tell this foreigner what it means to be an American, from your Law Enforcement background.

Thank you.

ricardomath said...
bml00 said...

BM

Alexander Vindman On Trump Team Intimidating Jan 6 Witnesses: "This Is How They Operate"

It seems to me that by calling for his assassination, you are attempting to intimidate him as a witness.

It's certainly your style when dealing with Americans.