Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dopey Donald   America - all of it

Started 7/26/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 15396 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-29

Again, he lacks the self awareness necessary to even think that joking about a cure to a global pandemic in a press briefing is a bad idea.

In his mind, it's a logical response to any criticism.

As it would be to anyone with the emotional maturity of an eight year old.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-29

The stupidity lies purely with the person who wondered this aloud:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

BerrySteph

Apr-30

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

You must have made that up.

Nobody could be that stupid ... could they?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Trust me...

MEDDLY

May-2

"...4.54...”

Is that an "eerily" prediction that #45 is going to be a one-term (4 years) potus?

ElDotardo

May-2

You never know - that's why they hold elections, but my money is on Trump being re-elected for oh, so many reasons . . .

yIDx8kC.jpg

Just sayin'