Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dopey Donald   America - all of it

Started 7/26/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 12826 views.
In reply toRe: msg 55
Di (amina046)

Mar-12

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-13

"These prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get approval," Trump said.

He was wrong.

It seems Trump had inadvertently added one hugely consequential word: "only".

The sentence should have read: "These prohibitions will not apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get approval."

The markets sank like a stone. Again.

MEDDLY

Mar-13

What were you expecting from a Senile C##T?!?!

katiek2

Mar-14

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/coronavirus-travel-bans/index.html

Why only mention US travel bans?  I know, it's so much fun to bash the US (until you need us).  The link I've provided is quite informational.

katiek2

Mar-14

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/12/futures-stock-market-coronavirus-concerns.html

"Stocks post biggest rally since 2008, clawing back some of their coronavirus collapse

PUBLISHED THU, MAR 12 20206:05 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, MAR 13 20204:44 PM EDT"
katiek2

Mar-14

I don't care who you voted for, at all!!! But this... this is what bothers me so badly.....I keep seeing people post on how they are terrified, or scared? Well.. what are you scared of exactly? War? Because that's been happening. School shootings? Because that's been happening. Pipeline? That's been happening. Terrorism? Definitely alive and well. Going broke due to health insurance? Mm yes. Corruption throughout the system? Already there. Police officers being murdered? Yep, that's been happening. Bullying? Check. Loss of jobs? We've got that on lock. A tanking economy. Yep. Being discriminated against for your religion, political views, sexual orientation, race? That's been going on too. Rape, murder, violence, riots.. all going on and has been.
So tell me, what are you scared of that is not already happening basically everywhere? This isn't a Trump problem, this is a people problem. We all need to reevaluate our own selves. Maybe America (and the world) is a little too scared and a little too easily offended.
Quit being scared, crying around, offended by everything.... step up and do your part as an American, no, as a human being. Treat others with respect, help and encourage one another, raise your kids right, tell the truth, be a contributing member of society. Make sure your hands are clean, that's your job. Burning the American flag?Get out of here with that, how about you do your job to make it a better place.
But right now, all I see is hate. It's disturbing,  and the ones with the most hate are being exactly what they claim to be against.
Copy and paste if you agree....this is common sense -(I did)

P.S.  I wish I had written this, but I didn't.  It's a copy from someone with the smarts to put it all together - not me...

BerrySteph

Mar-14

Di (amina046) said:

A live televised address from the Oval Office should have reassured the US. Instead it sowed chaos, says Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland

Jonathan Freedland is a Zionist commisar, one of the prime agents muzzling the Guardian against defending its correspondent Julian Assange.

BerrySteph

Mar-14

katiek2 said:

I don't care who you voted for, at all!!! ... But right now, all I see is hate. It's disturbing,  and the ones with the most hate are being exactly what they claim to be against.
P.S.  I wish I had written this, but I didn't.  It's a copy from someone with the smarts to put it all together - not me...

I entirely accept you don't care what people voted for.

Di (amina046)

Mar-14

Go away into your corner Steph or you will be on ignore again.