Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why Islam is Satan's religeon!   Religion

Started Aug-19 by Trolly8; 1590 views.
In reply toRe: msg 9
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Sep-9

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A Melbourne educational institute apologises to a Muslim student after slides for a subject on diversity appeared to cite a controversial anti-Islam campaigner's false claims about radical Muslims as fact.

That really is outrageous. An author this clumsy and this divorced from her subject has absolutely no credibility and is totally unfit for that employment. 

Who did that - can we have a public exorcism of her?

Let us instead quote Bar-Ilan professor (and rabbi) Ariel Toaff, son of the former chief rabbi of Rome, a religious leader so famous that an Israeli journalist writes that Toaff’s father "is to Italian Jewry as the Eiffel Tower is to Paris."

Or at least, let the rest of us see his 2007 book!

bml00

Sep-9

What has Judaism , an Italian Rabbi and a Mr. Toaff and why oh why did the learned poster happen upon Toaf (a Jew) because he wrote a book (discredited) that there was Historical basis for the claim that Jews used human  blood to make the bread (Matzos) used in the Passover period

For heaven sakes where is the slightest connection to be found between a discredited author and Islam except of course it allowed the idiot to introduce a Jew or Jews into the debate

TAKE A STAND PLEASE

bm

In reply toRe: msg 12
BerrySteph

Sep-9

bml00 said:  he wrote a book (discredited) that there was Historical basis for the claim that Jews used human  blood to make the bread (Matzos) used in the Passover period

Any time I see you claim that something is discredited, my interest is piqued.

Why can we not see the book and make our own minds up, BM? Embarrassing to you?

Same reason as we can't see the videos made by Davidi Irving? Embarrassing to you?

A Melbourne educational institute apologises to a Muslim student after slides for a subject on diversity appeared to cite a controversial anti-Islam campaigner's false claims about radical Muslims as fact.

I don't want to see people sacked - but this looks like a really gross piece of bias.

Much worse than either David Irving or Rabbi Toaf.

BerrySteph

Sep-9

BerrySteph said: ... So controversial was Muhammad's desire to marry his adopted son's wife that he had to justify it with a stern pronouncement from Allah on the very institution of adoption, which has had tragic consequences to this day.

I find it sad that, having challenged me to defend my stance, you show no signs of wanting to engage in the subsequent discussion.

In reply toRe: msg 12
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-10

bml00 said:

TAKE A STAND PLEASE

This is Trolly's thread.

Only he can make a complaint about it's current state.

bml00

Sep-10

An excellent cop out

All opinions are welcome here.

However - Hijacking is not tolerated. I don't care how passionate you feel about a topic; a thread devoted to pictures of adorable kittens is not the place to start an argument about the Holocaust.

BM

• Edited September 10, 2019 2:32 am  by  bml00
BerrySteph

Sep-10

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:  This is Trolly's thread. Only he can make a complaint about it's current state.

Are you here?

Do you want a discussion going on in your thread?

In reply toRe: msg 16
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-11

You disapprove of the rule?

Well take it up with the Hostess.

Wait that's me.

My forum, my rules.

Glad we had this chat.

bml00

Sep-11

Your rules are open to question when you make them then allow them to be broken - where does it say TROLLY POLLY OR WALLY HAS TO COMPLAIN please show me the extension to your rules

BM