Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump = Douchebag 2   America - all of it

Started 7/25/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 25606 views.
katiek2

Apr-20

That reply was to berry/steph.  It was not to you.  I don't know why it would have been hurtful to you, and I know it wasn't hurtful to him.  He probably had a good laugh.  I can tell from your posts you are very thoughtful, and although I don't believe anything that comes out of mainstream news, and you don't believe anything that comes from conservative outlets (or at least you don't post it here), we still are able to talk with each other without name-calling, shaming or blaming.  Berry/Steph is only too willing and eager to do all three.

• Edited April 20, 2019 7:36 am  by  katiek2
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-20

I know it was not TO me, but it included me.

There are many people in debate forums with conservative views who do not represent all the "right".  They represent no one but themselves.

There have been many edits to my posts where I find myself accusing all the right of thinking the same way.

It is difficult if you feel insulted, I agree.

katiek2

Apr-21

How did it include you?  The man was speaking directly to me.  He called me a name.  You were not involved in any way that I am aware of.  He quoted a sentence from me, made an assumption about me, whom he knows nothing about, then finished by deriding me.

The only way I can see that  you think you were involved, was because the words he quoted came from a post from me to you.  That's stretching the "included me" pretty far.  Additionally, my response had nothing to do with the subject matter between my post and yours.  It had everything to do with his manner of speaking to someone completely new to him.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-22

You said this:

Your blatant disregard of facts is so representative of left-thinking that I don't even have to wonder where your head is at.

That included me.

katiek2

Apr-23

Sorry, I don't see it that way.

BerrySteph

Apr-23

katiek2 said:

That reply was to berry/steph.  It was not to you.

You've accused me of ignoring facts.

I'm not seeing you presenting anything for me to ignore.

While running away from discussions where the facts should be of primary importance.

Di (amina046)

Apr-23

BerrySteph

Apr-23

Americans, brought up on "Better newspapers without government than government without newspapers" will never wear it.

BerrySteph

Apr-24

katiek2 said:

It doesn't help this young woman that she supports Al Quada, Hezbollah, Hamas and vilifies Israel.

Sounds like another nasty smear.

What have Hezbollah or Hamas ever done against the US?

Israel has done lots - murdered several more of your fellows in recent years!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-24

I am a member of "the left".

When you make grand, sweeping statements about the left, that must include me.

Whether you intended to include me or not is irrelevant, because it did and it offended me.