Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Brazil   America - all of it

Started 8/22/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 6130 views.
BerrySteph

11/3/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Do they know if this tanker has sunk, split open or is this just normal operations?

Nobody knows what goes on in war-time.

I'm saying the war is everything to do with theft - with environmental harm an inevitable and severe side-effect.

Same thing in the Middle East, where we've been imposing chaos and suffering for 70 years. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/4/19

In reply toRe: msg 29
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/18/20

BerrySteph

1/18/20

Culture Secretary Roberto Alvim announced a prize as music played in the background from a Wagner opera, Adolf Hitler's favourite music.

This man will have been targeted for some other reason. He might even, like Corbyn, be being targeted because he was anti-racist.

Much, much more extreme conduct comes from the Zionists all the time - even a nation where Jew cannot marry non-Jew.

Meanwhile, Wagner's music continues to be played everywhere - weaponised to emphasise that the Holocaust is the most important event in the history of mankind.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/24/20

BerrySteph

3/28/20

Meet the forest guardians who refuse to be beaten. The tribes of the Amazon are fighting off criminal networks who are destroying the world's biggest rainforest.

Land-grabbing was supposed to have gone completely out of fashion in 1945.

Instead of which we tolerate - and often enthusiastically support - the ethnic cleansing of brown people throughout the world.

Di (amina046)

3/28/20

Meanwhile, Colombia just started a nation-wide 19-day lockdown. A couple weeks ago, we had to cancel a trip we had scheduled for this summer. My mother-in-law is 89, and in poor health, so we're very concerned about her.

Di (amina046)

3/29/20

I am sorry. You must be very worried

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-25