Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Brazil   America - all of it

Started 8/22/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 6141 views.
BerrySteph

Apr-25

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

As Brazilian scientists estimate there are already between 500,000 and 1.1 million coronavirus cases, officials warn that Brazil's hospital systems are on the verge of collapse.

I'd need to know when Brazil started having this to make any sense of it.

But for the meantime, Worldometer shows Brazil as being better off than the world average. (Sorted by far LH colum = deaths/million)

Not saying that's the full story, however.

By official counts, the country had its worst day yet on Thursday with about 3,700 new cases and more than 400 deaths, and Friday was nearly as grim.

... "We are looking at a photo of the past," Mr Alves said in an interview last week. "The number of cases in Brazil is, therefore, probably even greater than what we are predicting."

... Mr Bolsonaro has continued to dismiss health officials' dire predictions about the spread of COVID-19 in the country.

Last week, the president fired a health minister who had supported tough anti-virus measures and replaced him with an advocate for reopening the economy.

Mr Bolsonaro's stance largely echoes that of his counterpart and ally US President Donald Trump   https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-25/coronavirus-brazil-health-system-close-to-collapse-covid19/12184912

In reply toRe: msg 37
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

May-5

The threat of coronavirus in Brazil could wipe out the remaining indigenous tribes in the South American country, one of the nation's prominent photographers has warned.

Its what they do.

Its what the Israelis are copying - and we're enabling.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I'm going to try an experiment Berry.

It will take up an annoying amount of my time, but I am going to create a thread devoted purely to your attempts to hijack and move any posts there.

I think, after just one week, it will be interesting to observe it all in one place, and find out just how often you do this.

It may only feel like all the time.

BerrySteph

May-6

It will take up an annoying amount of my time, but I am going to create a thread devoted purely to your attempts to hijack and move any posts there.

Over and over you've accused me of hijacking when I'm clearly either following the lead set out by Zionist thugs or exposing their brutish hypocrisy by the things they angrily support.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 43
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-12

In reply toRe: msg 44
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-13

BerrySteph

May-14

Brazil launches a military deployment to protect the Amazon rainforest, in response to surging deforestation this year with the high season for forest fires still approaching.

I think last year, 2019, was the turning point, when all possibility of avoiding runaway warming and huge sea-level rise was lost. 

I may have said so in here. 

Or I may have been more concerned that all possibility of international cooperation was being lost with the Zionists determination to destroy Iran and North Korea - and increasingly with China.

In reply toRe: msg 45
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-24