Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comic Relief   The Lounge

Started 7/25/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 167744 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-28

Alas! Alas! My poor Canary is Dead!

Telemann: Canary Cantata (Funeral for a Dead Canary) - Jeffrey Strauss/Apollo's Fire

G. P. TELEMANN Funeral Cantata for an Artistically Trained Canary-Bird Whose Demise Brought the Greatest Sorrow to its Master Jeffrey Strauss, baritone APOLL...

katiek2

Dec-28

How wonderful!  Absolutely loved it, couldn't stop laughing at such a "sad" memoriam.

Harold27Z

Dec-28

Our blue grey budgie seemed lonely.  Yesterday, we spotted another budgie in the garden.  Our son caught it easily so it seems tame.  Both appear happy together.  I hate the idea of them being caged up but my daughter reckons they cannot survive unless fed seeds.  Two or three yellow green finches hang around our garden.  Cats eat birds in our garden necessitating poison.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-29

I literally reek of the stuff, and have been for days.

The guy I'm house-sitting for does not have a table.

Yes, you read that right.

I have to sit on 2 pillows on the floor with my computer on the coffee table.

My neck is killing me!

Time for another application...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-29

Harold27Z said:

Cats eat birds in our garden necessitating poison.

You poison your neighbours cats?

Harold27Z

Dec-29

I can't say yes and I won't say no.  I shall invoke the fifth amendment. Suffice to say the poison is solely intended to prevent vermin.  Too bad if other pests invade.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-1

Regarded by some as the most comical on TV.

The Greatest Moment In The History Of Television | The Daily Show

Trevor breaks down television's greatest moment, the now infamous BBC baby interview. And it's glorious. Keep up with all of the latest viral delights with b...

The second clip with Ellen is revealing in the repeat of what you may have missed in the first on!

Ellen Dissects the Kid-Interrupted BBC Interview

Ellen took a closer look at the epic interview interruption that went viral.

Harold27Z

Jan-1

Much appreciated.  Excellent clips.  Both are now downloaded.  Babies and toddler names should appear in film credits because NOBODY ELSE could perform their roles better.  It is THEY who deserve Hollywood awards not John Wayne or Clint Eastwood.   I have the most intense desire to worship little ones.

Trevor Noah is multi-talented,  He can ape some suntans better than they can do themselves. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You need to warn your neighbours that there are baits in your yard.

A sign would be nice.

Then your neighbours would keep their cats indoors at night and that would save the local wildlife.

Di (amina046)

Jan-5

I think Maxine has about covered it  
Senior citizens
Senior citizens are constantly being criticized for every conceivable deficiency of the modern world, real or imaginary. We know we take responsibility for all we have done and do not try to blame others.
HOWEVER, upon reflection, we would like to point out that it was NOT senior citizens who took:
The melody out of music,
The pride  out of appearance,
The courtesy  out of driving,
The romance  out of love,
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message