Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comic Relief   The Lounge

Started 7/25/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 191039 views.
jra2750

Mar-4

Superb advice.  I follow all the suggestions 2 the proverbial 'T'.  

Di (amina046)

Mar-5

Good luck keeping this one out of trouble in a few years

Hilarious 6-Year-Old Irish Girl Just Wants to Go to The Pub | NowThis

'I am absolutely just 6' - This little Irish girl is not happy that her mum won't let her go to the pub. » Subscribe to NowThis: http://go.nowth.is/News_Subs...

jra2750

Mar-5

Hilarious!  I was about 9 yrs old when my  Grandfather in New Jersey took me to the local 'gin-mill' (or if U prefer - the PUB).  He'd plop me up on the stool and order me a root beer.  I was in heaven.  We would sit there for several hrs.  It was Grandpas favorite pastime..  Mom Dad brother and I lived together in those Depression years.  Neither parent knew about this Saturday 'event'.  When my Dad found out there was Hell 2 pay.  

U C Gramps and Gram were married very young and had 7 children.  Gramps was a master plasterer When he worked that is.  The kids of which my mother was one often had to get up early and steal milk and bread from the neighbors doorsteps.  No money.  Gram was always borrowing money from her sisters and Gramps family.  For whatever reason Gramps had a special affection 4 ME and bought me dolls - and not cheap ones.  Where'd he get the money?  Who knows?  

I can still smell the aroma from the bar room to this day.  I loved it.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I got an email today from the CEO of Coles, apologising for the whole mess.

He said "it is with great regret that we must limit people to four packages of toilet paper per person".

That's four packages of 12 rolls.

He claimed the average 4 person household goes through 10 bog rolls a week!!

What are these people eating?!

Di (amina046)

Mar-7

They probably put extra shrimp on the barbie

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-8

Cuckoo Clock

The lady said . . .
The other night I was invited out for a night with the “girls.” I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, “I promise!” Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.
Quickly, realising my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed… 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT !)
The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him “MIDNIGHT”… he didn’t seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one! Then he said “We need a new cuckoo clock.” When I asked him why, he said, “Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said “oh shit” Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.
Harold27Z

Mar-8

it sounds like he was cuckolded.

Di (amina046)

Mar-8

Oh the dirty mind!! LOL

Di (amina046)

Mar-12

No joke

Western Cape Safely Home #ItCanWait Case Study

How a Western Cape Government PSA became the most watched South African ad of all time.