Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Iraq   Africa and the Middle East

Started Sep-11 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2756 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-11

BerrySteph

Sep-11

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

At least 31 people died in a stampede in Iraq during commemorations for the Shia holy day of Ashura, while tens of thousands of Hezbollah supporters marched in south Beirut to mark the end of the mourning period.

More trouble-making incitement against desperate (in many cases, destitute) people preparing to defend their homes from an existential threat that's already struck them many times.

Let me remind you - Israel smashed its way into Lebanon and occupied it in 1982, first massacring the destitute people in the refugee camps where Israel had forced them.

Hezbollah was not created until it formally announced itself in 1985 - it took a further 15 years to defeat, with only basic weapons a monstrous kiddy torturing regime with jet-aircraft, smart bombs, white phosphorus and so-called depleted uranium weapons (actually thought to contain plutonium because cheap skate contractors were useing nuclear waste).

It is sickening to see this incitement going on - we hung Julius Streicher for material no worse than what appears in Forums all the time.

bml00

Sep-11

Iraq is the topic and now we are talking about Israel Lebanon in fact NOTHING to do with Iraq at all

BM

In reply toRe: msg 3
BerrySteph

Sep-11

bml00 said:

Iraq is the topic and now we are talking about Israel Lebanon in fact NOTHING to do with Iraq at all

Everything to do with your genocide and determination to seize Lebanon with vacant possession.

Hezbollah is rallying and being forced into retaliation against the rain of bombs you've boasted is falling on Lebanon and Syria.

bml00

Sep-11

YOUR topic is Iraq not Lebanon not Jews (thank Gd) not Israel not Hezbollah - how many examples do you require of Hi Jacked topics?

BM

RGoss99

Sep-11

Iraq is a place discussed, but see no evidence that this is the original topic.

bml00

Sep-11

Iraq is the Header to this topic so it follows that discussions revolve around Iraq which is an huge topic , if you are diluting the topic with the introduction of umpteen other non related issues then the thread is broken

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-12

Israel and Lebanon are mentioned in the article.

It happened in Iraq, that is why I created a new thread for it.

But they are actually linked in this case.

Edit to add: I honestly wasn't sure where to put it, but I figure there will be more news from Iraq, so I might as well start a thread about it.

bml00

Sep-12

Israel has attacked Iranian positions in Iraq and is continuing to deny them any respite , we are also destroying convoys of Missiles and parts and fuel being sent covertly to Hezbollah in both Lebanon and Syria.

Israeli intel is unparalleled in the region

BM

In reply toRe: msg 7
RGoss99

Sep-12

The general header is middle east, the event happened in Ira. the intial post is about the event which is cultural, not national or geographical.

If you look at a map of that part of the world you will notice that the majority of the state borders are straight lines, political, drawn by outsiders with little or no regard to the families, tribes, cultures, or religions they cross. What was describe is a cultural event that includes Iraq and all of its neighbors. nothing to do with Iraq as a state.