Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-21

Good points.

BerrySteph

Jan-21

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Good points.

You'd not congratulate a Nazi engaged in genocide who insisted that his victim was a dangerous enemy who was carefully calibrating his astoundingly feeble retaliation for an act of war.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-22

I think you and I were reading different posts.

I was agreeing that I have no idea about the weight of warheads or how a missile is calibrated.

No Nazis were harmed in the making of my sentence.

BerrySteph

Jan-22

I was agreeing that I have no idea about the weight of warheads or how a missile is calibrated.

You were being dragged away from a comment on what the US has done to a side-show.

bml00

Jan-23

The ability of the Iranians to deliver missiles to the US camp and NOT hurt anybody cannot be understated .

BM

BerrySteph

Jan-24

bml00 said:

The ability of the Iranians to deliver missiles to the US camp and NOT hurt anybody cannot be understated .

Might they be able to retaliate when you attack them?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-26

bml00 said:

Uhhh...

bml00

Jan-26

They are suffering various concussion injuries and traumas they will survive and return to duty 

Had the event been worse then Trump would have replied to the Iranians accordingly 

BM

BerrySteph

Jan-28

Thirty four US military members are diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following missile strikes by Iran on a US base in Iraq earlier this month, a number higher than the US military previously announced.

Something odd there.

The Iranians presumably intended to prove the accuracy of their missiles. (Something very impressive and important).

They "proved" that they could pound the base without actually risking any American lives.

And initially, the US went along with this demonstration of serious Iranian proficiency.

Days (maybe weeks?) later, the US decided (deliberately? hard to understand) to dispute that narrative.

I'm suspicious. I can't actually build a logical explanation for what's happened.

Perhaps closest is that a big bunch of Americans decided they could get themselves invalided out of a war-zone and their officers colluded with them.

BerrySteph

Jan-28

bml00 said:

Had the event been worse then Trump would have replied to the Iranians accordingly 

You can't get away with this stuff - you're signed up to "Eternal Conflict".

And it sometimes looks as if you have a strangle-hold over Washington. Holocaust II got several steps closer.