Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BerrySteph

Jan-28

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Thirty four US military members are diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following missile strikes by Iran on a US base in Iraq earlier this month, a number higher than the US military previously announced.

Something odd there.

The Iranians presumably intended to prove the accuracy of their missiles. (Something very impressive and important).

They "proved" that they could pound the base without actually risking any American lives.

And initially, the US went along with this demonstration of serious Iranian proficiency.

Days (maybe weeks?) later, the US decided (deliberately? hard to understand) to dispute that narrative.

I'm suspicious. I can't actually build a logical explanation for what's happened.

Perhaps closest is that a big bunch of Americans decided they could get themselves invalided out of a war-zone and their officers colluded with them.

BerrySteph

Jan-28

bml00 said:

Had the event been worse then Trump would have replied to the Iranians accordingly 

You can't get away with this stuff - you're signed up to "Eternal Conflict".

And it sometimes looks as if you have a strangle-hold over Washington. Holocaust II got several steps closer.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-28

BerrySteph

Jan-28

Iraq's anti-government protesters are dealt a major blow, with a popular cleric and political leader withdrawing his support for the months-long demonstrations.

I'm perturbed about anti-government demonstrations in Iraq.

I know things are bad but the government is not kow-towing to the Occupation and should, I'd have supposed, been supported to the utmost of people's ability.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Feb-3

Amid months of anti-government protests, Iraqi's new prime minister Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi has promised to meet protesters' demands just hours after his appointment.

Blame the Americans - they're the ones to brought suicide bombings to Iraq.

And they know what they have to do to stop all this trouble - put Saddam back and in two weeks the electricity will come back and the fixing of the sewers can begin.

Girls will not only go to school but be able to wear mini-skirts again. Alcohol will be sold on the streets and Christians will be protected.

bml00

Feb-4

NUMBNUTS forgets the tens of thousands taken into the desert and summarily killed for their comments or their kids killed .

Let bring back every tyrant , lets make KYU Emperor (another numbnuts ideas)

Saddam was the devil incarnate - hanging the old goat was too good for him , his actions cost him his entire family

bm

BerrySteph

Feb-5

bml00 said:

NUMBNUTS forgets the tens of thousands taken into the desert and summarily killed

Americans behaved the same as the Israelis then.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-17

SQUADDYB

Feb-20

Stephanie, we should carpet bomb the mother-fuckers, NO?