Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Impeach, or get off the pot!   America - all of it

Started Sep-23 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 19113 views.
jra2750

Nov-10

Considering the times I think it was Christianity with a heavy dose of land hunger.  

As for our present-day forays into places we have no business going in:  We R told that it's because we must - that we either fight 'them' over there or here...self interest.

BerrySteph

Nov-11

jra2750 said:

Considering the times I think it was Christianity with a heavy dose of land hunger.  

Hmmm - you may be right. Or Christianity may appeal to northern populations that see a huge seasonal difference and feel a need to outrun famine. Make any sense? Contrasts with southen and near-tropical populations driven more by cooperation with neighbours?

jra2750 said:

As for our present-day forays into places we have no business going in:  We R told that it's because we must - that we either fight 'them' over there or here...self interest.

I've suddenly become almost pacifist - I've stopped believing we were in any danger from the Nazis. Or are really threatened the Russians now. Our money-laundering and bristling population contrasts sharply with their setup and threatens them.

I've then spotted an even a wider point - the Zionists find my pacifism threatening and insist its antisemitism. That's because they're dedicated to "Eternal Conflict". Always were, but have only recently (2011) started boasting of it.

bml00

Nov-11

I've suddenly become almost pacifist - I've stopped believing we were in any danger from the Nazis. Or are really threatened the Russians now. Our money-laundering and bristling population contrasts sharply with their setup and threatens them.

I've then spotted an even a wider point - the #### find my pacifism threatening and insist its ####. That's because they're dedicated to "Eternal Conflict". Always were, but have only recently (2011) started boasting of it.

Is ANY of the above connected to Impeachment ???????????????????

RGoss99

Nov-11

You are confusing the concept of impeachment investigation with a trial. Your complaints would be valid if Trump was on trial, but in this case, your imaginary rights or justice does not apply to a collection of evidence prior to a charge. As I have seen it, no one´s constitutional rights have been violated by the house´s investigation.

Can you provide any specific examples?

RGoss99

Nov-11

Actually there is a relation between the Mueller report and the present situation.

M´s report did not clear Trump, it simply said insufficient evidence to make a charge.

However the evidence of collusion  while insufficient, seems to coincide with sufficient evidence that he was participating in a future  collusion with the Ukraine over the next election that corresponds to that which was insufficient regarding the same thing in the past election, e.g. relevant.

RGoss99

Nov-11

Good valid points, but your opposition is neither listening nor interested. If one starts from a position that Trump is innocent, any evidence that this is not so, Will cause a negative reaction based on a self imposed filter that blocks out logical thinking.

BerrySteph

Nov-11

RGoss99 said:

Good valid points, but your opposition is neither listening nor interested.

After years of jeering at that kind of idiocy I'm aghast to notice, just in the last 3 months or so, that something terrible is going wrong with my politics too.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-12

BerrySteph

Nov-12

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A senior national security official tells an impeachment inquiry that the aid withheld from Ukraine at the insistence of US President Donald Trump was necessary for the country to negotiate a peace treaty with Russia.

What country?

We funded and organised and armed a coup against the democracy that was Ukraine.

Since when did we want our puppets to stop threatening Russia and Russians living in Ukraine?

In reply toRe: msg 131
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-14