Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Impeach, or get off the pot!   America - all of it

Started 9/23/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 26760 views.
In reply toRe: msg 6
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/25/19

In reply toRe: msg 7
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/25/19

Analysis

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/25/19

As bad as Trump is, this is the wrong way to go about it.

I was hoping America would vote him out and begin the repairing the damage that all this division has caused.

This is going to tear the US apart.

And it may all be for nothing.

katiek2

9/25/19

He was monitoring the call and submitted a formal complaint in August.

Nope, he (the whistleblower) never heard the call.  He founded his complaint based on second or third hand sources.

The White House and Justice Department are releasing all documents, including transcripts of the call made by Intelligence staffers, not the president, as the call was underway.  Dems as usual have pronounced a verdict before examining the evidence.  They want so badly to get this president out of office; they don't care how they go about it, and the public knows this.  

Di (amina046)

9/25/19

I totally agree with you. Nancy Pelosi knew it would not work. Seems the pressure was too much and she gave up.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/26/19

I got the impression the call was monitored.

It seems reasonable that all his calls would be recorded for legal purposes.  Official calls to other world leaders, especially.

The transcripts will be interesting.

In reply toRe: msg 12
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/26/19

Highlights from The Conversation Transcripts

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favour though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.

As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

ZELENSKIY: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine.

For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with [Mr Trump's attorney Rudy] Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine.

I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

TRUMP:  The other thing, There's a lot of talk about [former vice president Joe] Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … It sounds horrible to me.

ZELENSKIY: I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First of all I understand and I'm knowledgeable about the situation. Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament, the next prosecutor general will be 100 per cent my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/26/19

I honestly don't know what this "investigation" above is about.

In reply toRe: msg 14
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/26/19

Opinion

In reply toRe: msg 15
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/26/19