Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New build concentration camps   Africa and the Middle East

Started 10/20/19 by BerrySteph; 3913 views.
bml00

10/23/19

The poster is using information which is 2 decades old  when that was written in 1999 i was 52 I am now 72 (sadly) the entire picture of Israel has changed we are in the midst of an economic boom i have added to my post by saying that I have had reasons to go to Rehat very recently , it is OK , for the people it is 101% better than living under plastic sheeting with a hole in the ground for a toilet .

BM

PS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahat

Rahat (Arabic: ???‎, Hebrew: ?????) is a predominantly Bedouin city in the Southern District of Israel. In 2018 it had a population of 69,032.[1] As such, it is the largest Bedouin city in the world, and the only one in Israel to have city status.

Rahat is one of seven Bedouin townships in the Negev desert with approved plans and developed infrastructure (the other six are Hura, Tel as-Sabi (Tel Sheva), Ar'arat an-Naqab (Ar'ara BaNegev), Lakiya, Kuseife (Kseife) and Shaqib al-Salam (Segev Shalom).[2]

Urban development[

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
  • Edited October 24, 2019 1:55 am  by  bml00
BerrySteph

10/24/19

bml00 said:

I have had reasons to go to Rehat very recently , it is OK , for the people it is 101% better than living under plastic sheeting with a hole in the ground for a toilet .

So you visited the concentration camp.

And its better than living in the open after the Zionist ethnic cleansers have destroyed their homes, sometimes dozens of times.

bml00

10/25/19

The poster believes that living in a tent with hole in the ground no sanitation at all is better than living in a city with free national health , social security , education and transport etc

What is the outrage when the travellers appear all over Blighty and cause mayhem ??

BM

BerrySteph

10/25/19

bml00 said:

The poster believes that living in a tent with hole in the ground no sanitation at all

Let them back to their homes and lands as demanded by every possible legal and moral standard.

Or face justice for still carrying on ethnic cleansing in 2019.

adwil

10/26/19

bml00 said:

What is the outrage when the travellers appear all over Blighty and cause mayhem ??

Gypsies are generally OK. New Age travellers and itinerant scrap dealers have been a b. nuisance and make a mess everywhere they go. However the serious point is that nowhere in the world are nomads moving herds across national boundaries except in the Arctic with reindeer herds. The world has moved on.

It's sad to see the end of a traditional way of life, but the children deserve the opportunities available in a modern state. As long as those opportunities are available, it will eventually be accepted, but as you know, there are forces outside Israel who will never accept anything that Israel does.

adwil

10/26/19

BerrySteph said:

Let them back to their homes and lands as demanded by every possible legal and moral standard.

I'm unsure that they possess title to the land they settle on. They are/nomadic.

BerrySteph

10/26/19

adwil said:

I'm unsure that they possess title to the land they settle on. They are/nomadic.

You're just filth who sides with the immigrants against the natives.

And its outragreous to claim that people cannot have communal rights - when graveyards and schools and entire blocks of flats must be returned to Jews in Poland.

bml00

10/26/19

I doubt the Bedouin lived in Apartment blocks or ever went to school , a daft example from the forums Jew Hater 

BM

adwil

10/26/19

BerrySteph said:

when graveyards and schools and entire blocks of flats must be returned to Jews in Poland.

When did that happen?

I know it was planned but hasn't happened because it costs too much.

adwil

10/26/19

The key should be, 'do the housholders have legal title to their houses (shacks whatever)? Do they have planning permission for their buildings.

In the UK, both of these factors could and do lead to houses being demolished.