Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New build concentration camps   Africa and the Middle East

Started 10/20/19 by BerrySteph; 3712 views.

Ok, now I get it. You just hate everything about Israel.

Are you a fellow American? How do you feel about our current caging of immigrant children? Or our past treatment of America “Indians” - hell, present treatment for that matter. And how about our treatment of descendants of the African continent?

BerrySteph

10/21/19

George Of The Jungle (GOTJ1) said:

How do you feel about our current caging of immigrant children? Or our past treatment of America “Indians” - hell, present treatment for that matter. And how about our treatment of descendants of the African continent?

I drew a winning ticket in the lottery of life - while my forefathers beat and robbed and killed quite a few of the fuzzy-wuzzies, in general they acted honourably for 300 years and across two Empires.

Meanwhile, I'm drawing people's attention to new and modern day concentration camps built by a regime that boasts of its terrorism and forbids the marriage of Jews to non-Jews.

However, I've seen the machinations of the Zionists before, bringing in clean-skins to try and disrupt the discussion.

If you wish to have any discussion with me, then I'm only going to accept your input on a limited range of points, as have been hammered out here to my great satisfaction.

1) I've proved that BM is spouting a nasty religious fraud. The Gaon of Vilna (d. 1797) cannot possibly be the inventor of and religious champion of Zionism as BM claims.

2) BM and his disgusting side-kick have failed to explain what David Irving is actually accused of falsifying (I'm still only aware of one of them - his falsification over the casualty figures for the bombing of Dresden - but I'm the only person to have even posted that in here!)

There are other some other issues concerning the Zionists (eg their lying over Iron Sieve and Waze, their lying over the ethnic cleansing, their lying over the Holocaust) that I'd be very happy to hammer out for you.

But I'm not wasting my time proving that no individual, or group of, Palestinians has ever used human shields. That's something that the Zionists do on a huge scale, 100s of 1000s of their children forced to live in occupied territory, real war-zones. Suck it up and waste someone else's time if you were simply vectored here to waste my time.

“Zionists” - ah, ok, you are one of those. Good bye.

BerrySteph

10/21/19

George Of The Jungle (GOTJ1) said:

“Zionists” - ah, ok, you are one of those. Good bye.

You can hardly deny that you're a buddy of BM and Adwil and have come here to muddy the water.

As I said, if you wish to have any discussion with me, then I'm only going to accept your input on a limited range of points, two of them in particular, as have been hammered out here to my great satisfaction.

1) The nasty religious fraud that that BM is spouting. Contrary to his claim, the Gaon of Vilna (d. 1797) cannot possibly be the inventor of and religious champion of Zionism as BM claims.

2) BM and his disgusting side-kick have failed to explain what David Irving is actually accused of falsifying (I'm still only aware of one of them - his falsification over the casualty figures for the bombing of Dresden - but I'm the only person to have even posted that in here!)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/22/19

BerrySteph said:

You can hardly deny that you're a buddy of BM and Adwil and have come here to muddy the water.

George has only been a member of Delphi forums for 2 days.

Please don't scare him away from my forum.

I like to meet new people.

BerrySteph

10/22/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I like to meet new people.

Fair enough. But I've seen this before. 

bml00

10/23/19

The Bedouin are Nomads and in a country smaller than New York or Wales there is no place for this way of life 

The Israeli Bedouin receive social security and of course national health welfare etc , many join the army and have obtained high rank

The way of life cannot be sustained in a state where every CM is vital for the future

Finally this is not an eviction they are being offered permanent residence in towns being built and in towns that exist

BM

BerrySteph

10/23/19

BM100 said:

Finally this is not an eviction they are being offered permanent residence in towns being built and in towns that exist

Doesn't he sicken you?

Do you know what these "towns" are like?

No pavements, no banks, no parks, one road in and out and no buses.

They, too, are mostly concentration camps (one is home for collaborators and that's still pretty bad).

bml00

10/23/19

Two towns/cities 

https://youtu.be/EP5rkz8Sirs

schools / running water / doctors / etc

BM

Ps This is the future of the Bedouin in Israel life is moving forward 

• Edited October 23, 2019 1:49 pm  by  bml00
BerrySteph

10/23/19

bml00 said:

Two towns/cities  https://youtu.be/EP5rkz8Sirs schools / running water / doctors / etc BM Ps This is the future of the Bedouin in Israel life is moving forward 

Don't lie, BM.

Rahat, the best of these townships has one bank for 30,000 people. One post office. One Community center. Reference Abu-Saad, Lithwick and Abu-Saad, 2004: 21

The internal road systems are very poor, often with no sidewalks and no street lighting - Reference: State Comptroller, 2002: 98-99 (this document in Hebrew only, I think).

One bus a day from Beersheba to Rahat, and it is the only bus service to go into any Bedouin town or village.

So in Rahat ("very low numbers of cars") the Bedouin get next to no access to the labor market, to any further education, to hospitals or any other government services. No trains. A phone system that is neither reliable nor sufficient (Abu-Saad and Lithwick, 2000: 28).

Some of the nearby "unrecognised villages" are not connected to the road system atall - I think I have that right - I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong.

Entire schools operating out of porta-cabins (Forum for Arab Bedouin Education in the Negev, 2004: 2; 25-27).

... The irony is unmistakable: Jews who had been city dwellers for generations and arrived in Israel in the 1950s and '60s were sent to rural locales in order to engage in farming and raise sheep, while the Bedouin, who for innumerable generations made a living from sheep grazing and farming, were relocated to urban localities. 

All seven of these ["townships"] are urban localities, despite the fact that the Bedouin who were relocated to them had a nomadic tradition in the more distant past, and a farming tradition in the immediate past.

The government planners did not offer the Bedouin alternative types of communities that are available to the majority in Israel, such as moshavim or villages, which are more similar to their historical experience.   

The above based on, or quoting from: http://www.adva.org/UPLOADED/NegevEnglishFull.pdf "Invisible Citizens - Israel Government Policy Toward the Negev Bedouin"

CONTINUED: