Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pull out a map of Israel if you dare   Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/5/19 by BerrySteph; 2799 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/7/19

I was offering up a way of physically presenting a map.

Fax seemed the only means at your disposal.

So now you can pull out a map!

However, it appears Berry already has one.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/7/19

And here is another map that shows how things change.

Image result for if pangea still existed

BerrySteph

11/7/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

However, it appears Berry already has one.

http://www.global security.org/military/ world/israel/maps- davidic-kingdom.htm

Maps - Kingdom of David and Solomon

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that "King David ruled Israel from 990 BCE to 968 BCE; and his son Solomon ruled after him until 928 BCE. David enlarged his kingdom and brought it to the peak of political and military power. Solomon "ruled over all the kingdoms west of the Euphrates River from Tiphsah to Gaza; he was at peace with all his neighbors" (I Kings, 4:24).

I have six possible maps of Israeli borders - but not the one that are being over-run according to Zionist shill 1690feet.

And of course, my maps are just borders that might be legal according to the kiddy-torturers.

They're far from being the only ones - this map and the Zionist belligerency attached used to be on web-site of the Israel "Ministry for Foreign Affairs".

While the settlers (totally backed by the IDF) continue to insist they want "From the Nile to the Euphrates".

Israel is doing what Hitler set out to do - Lebensraum, expansion to the East.

It is bizarre that people brought up to condemn the Holocaust are so tolerant of the disgusting evil of what's going on in the Middle East.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/7/19

Then why are you asking for more maps?

BerrySteph

11/7/19

Then why are you asking for more maps?

Because I'm told that I must recognise Israel and must recognise its right to exist.

Now, even such a despised and hated person as myself is surely entitled to know which Israel in which borders I'm required to respect.

Alternatively, without borders, Israel is not a country,

Its a nuclear-armed religion that goes where it likes, beating and robbing and killing whoever it pleases.

And practises terrorism like no other entity in the world, ever.

As Adwil neatly proved to us in this very Forum - challenging my listing of terrorisms introduced to the Middle East by the Zionists - but totally failing to undermine any of my large list of examples.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/7/19

BerrySteph said:

And practises terrorism like no other entity in the world, ever.

I don't recall those who hijacked the planes on 9/11 wearing yarmulkes.

BerrySteph

11/7/19

I don't recall those who hijacked the planes on 9/11 wearing yarmulkes.

Don't act silly and try to incite Islamophobia.

Israel practises terrorism like no nation or group ever - I don't even need to bother proving that.

What I've also done in here is prove to you something you might never have expected or realised - that the Zionists introduced almost every form of terrorism into the Middle East. 

Then, having 70% genocided Christians and the Muslims of Palestine (something they're doing right to the present day) raised an outrageous libel accusing their victims of being the guilty ones!

And you've copied them? Do you have some terrible family secret, did your clan similarly massacre brown people for their lands?

bml00

11/7/19

The Poster is NOT being asked to recognise Israel ,his recognition was never sought or required

A 3000 year old map is not exactly proof of anything

The Nile to the Euphrates is not the policy of Israel or the JEWISH people or the Army at any time ever .

BM

bml00

11/7/19

The Israeli Christian community expands the Israeli and Palestinian community both expand , genocide as the Jews suffered would see their numbers REDUCE not grow

The PREWAR Jewish population was circa 18/19 million it is today about 15 million and has still not yet recovered

The poster as usual and again and again blatantly lies

BM

In reply toRe: msg 27
BerrySteph

11/7/19

bml00 said:

The Poster is NOT being asked to recognise Israel 

Yes, I am. A constant refrain from the Zionists "Israel has a right to exist" - something that Norman Finkelstein insists on as well, making him a Zionist, despite your lies and slander of him.

bml00 said:

A 3000 year old map is not exactly proof of anything The Nile to the Euphrates is not the policy of Israel or the JEWISH people or the Army at any time ever .

Show me the borders of Israel.

Or, since we know you're a passionate supporter of Lebensraum, show me the borders you want for Israel.

You're not going to do either of those things, are you?

That's because your spiritual mentor is this man:

David Wilder - made aliyah from the US in 1974.

Lived on charity from the US ever since.

Feb 19, 2014 ... There was never a 'palestinian' ... The world's acceptance of such a 'people' and its denial of Israeli-Jewish rights to our land, is an abject denial of the San Remo Accords, by which Great Britain was mandated to form a 'national home for the Jewish people' in a land area, including what is today South Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and the Sinai, of course, including all of Judea and Samaria. ... we are not going anywhere.

We are here to stay. In all our land. Forever.

David Wilder, Spokesman, The Jewish Community of Hebron http://mondoweiss.net/2014/02/arab-appeal-deductible.html