Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anti-Semitism   Religion

Started 11/8/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 10407 views.
BerrySteph

11/9/19

adwil said:

bml00 said: Please don't forget Berry thinks Fiddler on the Roof and Exodus are real Oh dear!!!  Explains a lot. 

Fiddler on the Roof and the Exodus are propaganda.

The first of them is simply amusing - the second appears to be the glorification of using human shields.

But then, you mthfka know this stuff perfectly well, don't you?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/10/19

You haven't told me if the article is anti-Semitic, as the one about dogs was (apparently) Islamophobic.

I am neither religion, so I honestly don't know.

bml00

11/10/19

I cannot speak for Islam but within Orthodox Jews dogs are avoided .

you don't need any examples of anti semitism you are encouraging it very well .

BM

ps - You are asking an anti semite on this forum  if an article about eating bacon is offensive?

This forum is becoming A debate over Judaism with a person who despises the Jews , who uses Jews for his own warped reasons who has opened numerous anti Israel (which ultimately becomes Anti Jewish) topics

Anti Semitism is growing across Europe , Police now stand guard outside Synagogues in the UK , the Symbol of Judaism , the Kippah is now being advised in both Germany and France not to be worn , what proof of anti semtism do you need?

• Edited November 10, 2019 1:16 am  by  bml00
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/10/19

OK, so the article is offensive.

Do you want me to take it down?

bml00

11/10/19

I want you to do the correct thing , if you don't know what is the correct thing then you are living in a void

BM

BerrySteph

11/10/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

You haven't told me if the article is anti-Semitic

You weren't asking me - but I'd not have said that reference to the Holocaust surviving old lady who speaks to Italian schools about her experiences is, or should be, offensive to anyone.

However, what she's doing is apparently offensive to some, and I've explained a possible reason for it.

Viz that an astonishing number/proportion of these Holocaust memoirs are either partly - and in some cases wholly - false.

There is no reason this old lady's story should be doubted - but, even if true, she's giving cover for others that are false.

How many examples of this kind of fraud would you like? Lets start with a really, really famous one, almost calculated to incite Holocaust Denial (if it really exists, surely less influence than the Flat Earth Society) by the idiocy of treating Simon Wiesenthal as a reliable commentator:

Jewish Chronicle -

July 23, 2009 ... "Every time he told a story, it changed. He made terrible mistakes over the whereabouts of Josef Mengele. He claimed credit for the arrest of Adolf Eichmann, when in the 1950s it was clear that he believed Eichmann was in Germany or Austria, not Argentina. And he also made a lot of false and unsubstantiated allegations."

Wiesenthal, alleges Walters, also made false statements about his past. "Wiesenthal lied about having two degrees. His stories about his time with the partisans in the war contradict each other - in some accounts he was with one group, in some accounts he was in another, and he survived a bewildering number of near-death experiences, some of them medically implausible.

"Bruno Kreisky, the former Austrian Chancellor, said he was a Gestapo collaborator. Wiesenthal took him to court on that and won. I don't make that claim but there is certainly a mysterious period in the war when he comes back from a spell with the partisans but is not executed by the Nazis. Is it possible that in order to save his skin, he had gone on a spying mission? I can't verify that. It's pure conjecture. But there are holes in his accounts, and it's possible he could have cut a deal. Walters's nervousness about the revelations in his book stem from the fact that he knows they will be pounced upon by "antisemitic bastards" and Holocaust deniers. "Sometimes the truth is inconvenient. This does not mean you should ignore it. I hate the fact that fake historians like David Irving have hijacked the term ‘revisionist'. Proper historians should be constantly looking to revise an accepted view of history, based on new evidence.

Walters's claims over Wiesenthal are backed up by weighty authorities, among them Neal Sher, the director of the United States Office of Special Investigations, whose 1990 letter admonishing Wiesenthal for the quality of his leads is published in the book. Sher wrote: "The bottom line is that, to my knowledge, no allegation which has originated from your office has resulted in a court filing by OSI." http://www.thejc.com/comment/columnists/it-right-expose-wiesenthal

Daily Telegraph -

21 Aug 2009 ... Walters's most personal hunt is not about crimes but about lies. Wiesenthal, the famous Nazi hunter, was instrumental in helping to get the Holocaust properly recorded. He also brought a few Nazis to justice, though no famous ones. But as Walters devastatingly exposes, Wiesenthal's life was built on lies and fabrications. Briefly he was a stand-up comedian when he was young, he could not help but put himself in the middle of every successful Nazi hunt, taking credit when it was mostly undeserved. That could not be said of Hunting Evil. It is gripping and well documented, and deserves a lasting place among histories of the war. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/6066128/Hunting-Evil.html

Daniel Finkelstein, grandson of the founder of one of the world's oldest and most reputable institutions for the study of the Holocaust, the Wiener Library:

... had this to say in an August 2009 article in the London Times about Guy Walters' Hunting Evil: "Walters's documentary evidence on Wiesenthal's inconsistencies and lies is impeccable. He shows how the Nazi hunter's accounts of his wartime experiences are contradictory and implausible. He demonstrates that he had no role, contrary to his own assertion, in the capture of Adolf Eichmann. He pitilessly dissects Wiesenthal's overblown claims about the number he brought to justice, suggesting it was not much more than a handful." http://mondoweiss.net/2010/01/deconstructing-simon-wiesenthal.html

Summed up by this commentator:

January 4, 2010 - The Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, California, is named after the famed Austrian Nazi-hunter, Simon Wiesenthal, a connection that turns out to be appropriate in disturbing but unexpected ways. That is, both Simon Wiesenthal and the Center named after him have been accused of flagrant lying, exaggerations and half-truths. Wiesenthal’s confabulations were never a matter of published discourse among scholars, so far as this writer can determine, nor were they popular knowledge until quite recently.

This recently came to light with the publication, in June of 2009, of Hunting Evil, by British Author Guy Walters, in which he characterizes Simon Wiesenthal as "a liar - and a bad one at that." Wiesenthal, he maintains, would "concoct outrageous stories about his war years and make false claims about his academic career."

Walters found that there were "so many inconsistencies between his three main memoirs and between those memoirs and contemporaneous documents, that it is impossible to establish a reliable narrative from them. Wiesenthal’s scant regard for the truth makes it possible to doubt everything he ever wrote or said." http://mondoweiss.net/2010/01/deconstructing-simon-wiesenthal.html

Now, everybody knew that Simon Wiesenthal was a complete fraud. (The Simon Wiesenthal Centre completely dissociated t
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/10/19

Fine.

You and Berry are banned from discussing anything related to Jews.

Happy?

bml00

11/10/19

delighted , you have done a great Job , you have stopped a Jew defending his faith and a racist from attacking it , you can feel very proud

BM

BerrySteph

11/10/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

You and Berry are banned from discussing anything related to Jews.

Good.

Can I contine to mention them as victims of the most important event in the history of mankind?

(Which is the only reason I ever choose to mention Jews).

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/10/19

You and Berry hijack every single fucking thread to argue about anti-Semitism.

I thought giving you your own thread would at least give you some place to hash it out and leave everyone else alone.

You won't even tell me if the article is offensive.  I should "just know".

I'm an atheist.  How the fuck could I POSSIBLY know if posting an article about a scholar reading a passage of Leviticus (the STUPIDEST book of the bible) differently would offend you?

Apparently it did.

You and Berry can TRY to hijack this forum all you want.  But I'm going to make it bloody difficult for you.

I'm finally putting on my Wizop cap and showing you the miniscule power I have.