Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BerrySteph

5/4/20

bml00 said:

Syria's Russian-made radars reportedly of little use against alleged Israeli strikes

Same thing I've always said.

All this talk about the S300 and the S400 a complete load of crap.

Ethnic cleansing of the Middle East now proceeding apace - be proud.

The "Eternal Conflct" you suddenly decided you wanted in 2012.

In reply toRe: msg 212
bml00

5/4/20

Both the s300 AND THE LATER S400 are amongst the most efficient systems in the World , the S400 having recently being purchased by Turkey .

That the USA and Israel have answers to both systems does not distract from their efficiency or abilities

BM

PS - The Idiot in Chief Berry and his constant reference to ETERNAL CONFLICT refers unwittingly to conflict amongst the Arabs - Israel is very - very peaceful , our enemies however are having a tough time.

To quote the Good Lord " Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed and whoever curses Israel will be cursed " the other translation is "I will bless those that bless You , but I will curse those who curse you and through You I will bless all the Nations"  - it appears that this along with other promises is being kept

• Edited May 4, 2020 2:13 am  by  bml00
BerrySteph

5/5/20

bml00 said:

The Idiot in Chief Berry and his constant reference to ETERNAL CONFLICT refers unwittingly to conflict amongst the Arabs - Israel is very - very peaceful , our enemies however are having a tough time.

You're just tempting me to quote back your own words in order to get me banned.

In reply toRe: msg 214
bml00

5/6/20

Lock down in poor old Blighty is having an adverse effect on numb nuts

Apparently living on an Island is not much of a Defence to a virus which now makes the UK one of the worst hit places in the world 

BM

• Edited May 6, 2020 12:14 am  by  bml00
In reply toRe: msg 215
bml00

5/6/20

Read this article on i24NEWS:

Britain tops Italy, Spain as worst-hit coronavirus country in Europe
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/coronavirus/coronavirus/1588687328-britain-tops-italy-spain-as-worst-hit-coronavirus-country-in-europe

BerrySteph

5/6/20

bml00 said:

Lock down in poor old Blighty is having an adverse effect on numb nuts

Your sole purpose in here is to try and get me banned.

Re-posting your extremist (Nazi-level and beyond) postings will count as another nail in my coffin.

In reply toRe: msg 217
bml00

5/6/20

Golda Meir must have met Berry the forums idiot " Even Paranoids have real enemies "

Haha the joke is on Berry as usual

BM

In reply toRe: msg 218
bml00

5/6/20

Israel Corona figures drop rapidly 

Read this article on i24NEWS:

Israel's coronavirus infection rate plummets according to new figures
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/coronavirus/coronavirus/1588757216-israel-s-coronavirus-infection-rate-plummets-according-to-new-figures

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/8/20

bml00

5/8/20

The legality of this marriage of parties was challenged in the Supreme Court and was found to be legally valid with some Codicils to be defined .

Israel has been without a functioning Government for some time.

This Government will not go full term , there is far too much animosity towards both Netanayu and Gantz.

BM