Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Niqab, burka and veils   The U.K and Europe

Started Feb-20 by Di (amina046); 2984 views.
In reply toRe: msg 9
Di (amina046)

Feb-21

So do I, but as I said there is a lot of opposition coming not only from Islamic sides but from Human rights org. and people equalling it to freedom of religion

CC to BerrySteph
adwil

Feb-21

Di (amina046) said:

freedom of religion

I tend to think it's a cultural thing. 

Di (amina046)

Feb-21

it certainly is part of some countries local custom since there is nothing in the Quoran about these coverings.

BerrySteph

Feb-22

Di (amina046) said:

So do I, but as I said there is a lot of opposition coming not only from Islamic sides but from Human rights org. and people equalling it to freedom of religion

I object to people (other than clerics) wearing their religion and flaunting it in the street.

bml00

Feb-22

people that move from one society to the other take with them their wish to retain their identity , in my case you can take the man from England but you cant take England from the man , in the case of Religious expression via clothing it is east versus west .

If one day you hopefully come to Israel and venture to Jerusalem you will more than likely will want to see the section where the Hassidic Jews live (I cant imagine why anybody would bother but they do in their droves) you are requested to wear suitable respectful clothing - no shorts , woman with long sleeves and no short skirts

BM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmHYkFi1II

SQUADDYB

Feb-22

Its funny that a motorcyclist cant go into a bank wearing his helmet, but someone wearing a gown with a mere slit to see out of can.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-23

Protestors did this a few years ago at Parliament House in Canberra.

Image result for parliament house burqa KKK stunt

SQUADDYB

Feb-23

What were they protesting about, Jen?

BerrySteph

Feb-23

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Protestors did this a few years ago at Parliament House in Canberra.

Almost bound to be racists posing for a propaganda picture to use against the defenceless.

Why do you fall for this racist garbage, similar to what might have been used (but as best I know, never was used) by the Nazis against the Jews?

bml00

Feb-24

Nazis Jews did not take long