Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Niqab, burka and veils   The U.K and Europe

Started Feb-20 by Di (amina046); 3160 views.
RGoss99

Mar-5

Non answer, which lie is that, why can´t you quote your so far imaginary lie, then justify that it is false with some documentation, then justify that it is a lie and not just an error. To be a lie you have to prove that Berry knew it was false before she posted it and then posted it anyway. You are pretty free with your accusations, but not so good at making them stick.

BerrySteph

Mar-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The stupidity of all the debates with Berry are mind blowing.

Adwil's hasbarists have been busy and dug more out for me - and I'm making progress in my quest in leaps and bounds.

Some of the 1943 letters which I suspected were being hidden have turned up - they were in private collections. Maybe they've turned up because the original guilty owner has died.

Still nothing for the 1933 letters - which I suspect were an invention by Stephen Wise to start the "Bellum Judeica", a war on Jews by Nazi Germany.

Three reasons he wanted such a war as led to the Holocaust - you interested?

BerrySteph

Mar-5

RGoss99 said:

And what lie can you document that Berry posted?

BM has tried over and over again - he's only ever found errors - astonishingly few of those.

This business over the Hassidic Jews is the same thing - they're the most devout Jews and the term goes back to before the writing of the Jerusalem Talmud, so that's around 2000 years or possibly more.

They've always been anti-Zionist and their "Three Oaths" have presumably been around 2000 yearsd.

As a sect the Hasidim have only been around for something over 200 years - this is the "lie" that BM seeks to pin on me.

Zionism, taking Palestine by force, only came up with the Biluin in 1882 and Herzl in 1895.

Or it could have been the Gaon of Vilna, as BM insists, who kicked it off ... but I don't believe it The Gaon fought and lost a battle with the Hassidics (and claims to have set out for Palestine without getting anywhere near) but I see no evidence it was about Zionism or that he was a Zionist.

Zionism, taking Palestine by force, only came up with the Biluin in 1882 and Herzl in 1895 as far as I know.

If there's a liar here, it will be BM over the Gaon of Vilna, about which he appears to have known nothing atall before challenging me.

bml00

Mar-5

You asked you got the answer HASSIDIC JEWS WHICH THE IDIOT CLAIMS GO BACK 2000 YEARS - you don't understand or grasp then sad for you .

Hassidic Judaism is about 300 years old and was strictly Eastern European - there were no Hassidic Jews in Jerusalem or Babylon

lets add in his absolute nonsense about the Arch of Titus

Don't defend him you will get even more tarnished

BM

• Edited March 5, 2020 11:04 am  by  bml00
RGoss99

Mar-5

What you don´t get is that I am not defending Berry, only choosing not to judge him based on your unsupported opinión. Yes I asked for an answerfrom, but you just posted me without giving it. Why is that. you claim he posted "Wabsolute nonsnese about the arch" so a logical solution would be to quote what he posted and your evidence that it is nonsnese. But you can´t seem to play by the rules. Is that evidence that his "nonsense" is not "absolute"? Asking these questions is not defending anybody, just defending standards for determining truth in a valid discussion. Since you claim truth but can´t defend it, sort of suggests that if there is a liar involved here it is yourself..

bml00

Mar-5

This is from the numb nuts favorite Jews - the True Torah Jews , Berry the twat who has as much understanding of Judaism claims the Jews are not allowed to return to Israel - below his very most favourite people the TTJ prove him wrong

The TTJ agree that movement to Israel is allowed they say not on mass - but that would be a discussion amongst Rabbi's to decide what a Mass means in terms of a religious debate

https://www.truetorahjews.org/qanda/cyrus

n view of the Three Oaths, which prohibit an unauthorized mass return to the Land of Israel, the long-awaited return MUST be sanctioned by prophecy or another unquestionably supernatural event, otherwise how will we know it is the right time and not a violation of the Oaths?

Note that I said a mass return is forbidden. But for individual Jews to live in the Land of Israel is certainly permitted, and in this your rabbi is correct. There is an opinion in the Talmud (Rav Yehuda) who holds it is forbidden, but the halacha is not ruled in accordance with him

bml00

Mar-5

A cunt is a cunt unless it is a cauliflower I am guessing you have problems with both

Grow up - if you don't see his obsession with all things Jewish , the Myriad of people who have seen through his lies and his OWN ADMISSION to being a liar then heaven help you.

Judge you are not

BM

BerrySteph

Mar-5

bml00 said:

Note that I said a mass return is forbidden. But for individual Jews to live in the Land of Israel is certainly permitted, and in this your rabbi is correct. There is an opinion in the Talmud (Rav Yehuda) who holds it is forbidden, but the halacha is not ruled in accordance with him

You Israel has held a gun to their head.

Their "JewsNotZionist" web-site has disappeared and with it statements such as this:

Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.[3. Francis R. Nicosia, The Third Reich and the Palestine Question (1985), pp. 54-55.; Karl A. Schleunes, The Twisted Road to Auschwitz (Urbana: Univ. of Illinois, 1970, 1990) pp. 178-181][4. Jacob Boas, "A Nazi Travels to Palestine," History Today (London), January, 1980, pp. 33-38.][5. Facsimile reprint of front page of Das Schwarze Korp, May 15, 1935, in: Janusz Piekalkiewicz, Israels Langer Arm (Frankfurt: Goverts, 1975), pp. 66-67.][6. Das Schwarze Korps, Sept. 26, 1935.  Quoted in: F. Nicosia, The Third Reich and the Palestine Question (1985), pp. 56-57]

Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.[7. F. Nicosia, Third Reich (1985), pp. 141-144; On Hitler's critical view of Zionism in Mein Kampf, see. Esp. Vol. 1, Chap. 11.  Quoted in:  Robert Wistrich, Hitler's Apocalypse (London: 1985), p. 155.; ][8. W. Feilchenfeld, et al., Haavra-Transfer (1972).  Entire text in:  David Yisraeli, The Palestine Problem in German Politics 1889-1945 (Israel: 1974), pp. 132-136.]

During the 1930’s, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine.

As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9. Y. Arad, et al., eds., Documents On the Holocaust (1981), p. 155. (The training kibbutz was at Neuendorf, and may have functioned even after March 1942.)] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".[10. Lucy Dawidowicz, The War Against the Jews, 1933-1945 (New York: Bantam, pb., 1976), pp 253-254; Max Nussbaum, "Zionism Under Hitler," Congress Weekly (New York: American Jewish Congress), Sept. 11, 1942.; F. Nicosia, The Third Reich (1985), pp 58-60, 217.; Edwin Black, The Transfer Agreement (1984), p. 175.]

Part of what they say concerning the camps used to be exceeded by Yad Vashem - one of the "agricultural training camps" was still operating in the summer of 1943, by Zionists, at least some of whom were able to reach Israel after the war.

In the Hachshara agricultural training camp Jews trained under Gestapo supervision until mid-1943. The album includes photographs of the camp from August 1939 until Spring 1942. Guenter Israel Marcusa appears in many of the photographs. His journal, starting from 06/10/1942, correspondence between him and Dr. Kurt Israel Marcusa about his guardianship over Guenter, and the latter's life story are housed in the Yad Vashem Archives. https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/gross-breesen-germany-a-group-photograph-in-the-hachshara-camp-february-1941/gAFpHTNtdseNPQ

But that's been taken down too.

BerrySteph

Mar-5

RGoss99 said:

Why is that. you claim he posted "Wabsolute nonsnese about the arch" so a logical solution would be to quote what he posted and your evidence that it is nonsnese.

What I've said about the arch is that the good quality pictures are all of a replica, not the original as is severely deteriorated after 2000 years outside. BM has found a better real one but its still not very good.

Were the Menorah and the trumpets taken from the temple? Who is to say? Its claimed that 10% of the Roman Empire was Jewish - would or could the Romans have created and paraded a replica? Or a different original on loan from another temple?

What we do know is that Judaism in Palestine went through a period of great scholarship (likely with wealth - 120 known tannaim working) producing the Jerusalem Talmud over 5 generations in Tiberias and Cesaria clean through both revolts, completed 200 or 210 CE.

So it makes no sense to claim that the Romans were set on destroying Judaism and depopulating the country the way they did to mine. More likely, this was a Civil War between a section of the population that was funded by, and collaborated with, Rome and a section which was nationalist and considered itself the one true faith.

The other thing to note is that BM is laughably ill-informed about the faith he doesn't claim to practise.

In reply toRe: msg 174
bml00

Mar-5

So the TTJ read the Talmud something Berry has never done and can’t and they decide the old lies of Berry about the 3 Oaths are horse shit 

Took numbnuts ages to find the truth

Bm