Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Police Reform in the US   America - all of it

Started 6/9/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 31356 views.

Thanks for taking the trouble of trying to support your opinion with facts. That you failed is not your fault since the propaganda of the left is a powerful enemy of reason. Much like TDS.

Here; https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nj/camden/crime

We see that camden, today, is safer than 5% of US Cities after 3 years of this "reform". Reform that does not match what you demand. nyc, that uses traditional methods and high spending, from the same website is cited as safer than 23% of US cities. And, then there's more bad news for you. springfield is safer than only 1% of US cities.

When you have your degree in criminal justice, experience working as a police officer, you will be qualified to weigh in on policing policy in the US. Until then, your opinion is just an example of how powerful liberal/progressive brainwashing is.

slackerx

10/17/20

ME;  "Well, there it is! Good to see you admitting your racism. Good start! Also good you're finally admitting you are a child!"

---------

That is a blatant out and out lie. Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't put you on ignore right now for trolling.

• Edited October 17, 2020 7:41 pm  by  slackerx

Apparently you cannot read. Let's try a larger font. Maybe your eyes are as weak as your brain;

And, you STILL refuse to provide a quote in evidence of your charge. Here, I'm fair, I'll do it for you since you're too much of a racist child to do so yourself;

ME;  "Well, there it is! Good to see you admitting your racism. Good start! Also good you're finally admitting you are a child!"

It was in response to your words, here; He was a white gringo psychologist from Canada who specialized in child psychology.

"White gringo" is racist. Just like the few thousand vile, ignorant, white supremacists in this country you make skin color an important characteristic. That you need to talk to a child psychologist means you are a child. 

slackerx

10/18/20

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said...

"Well, there it is! Good to see you admitting your racism. Good start! Also good you're finally admitting you are a child!"

You're nothing but a lying troll.

I'm done with you.

*ignore*

• Edited October 18, 2020 4:52 pm  by  slackerx
"Well, there it is! Good to see you admitting your racism. Good start! Also good you're finally admitting you are a child!"

You're nothing but a lying troll.

I'm done with you.

Yet, your own words belie that! As I demonstrated, twice!

And, so, all that's left to be said is;

Run ....... coward ...... RUNNNNN!

In reply toRe: msg 138
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/19/20

In reply toRe: msg 139
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/25/20

And, if the story that the teen tried to run over the police officer turns out to be true? Is a police officer ever justified in using deadly force in order to protect his own life?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/26/20

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

And, if the story that the teen tried to run over the police officer turns out to be true? Is a police officer ever justified in using deadly force in order to protect his own life?

Of course.  But we have to wait to find out what happened.  Meanwhile, it's more fuel to the fire.

Of course.  But we have to wait to find out what happened.  Meanwhile, it's more fuel to the fire.

The fire which is created, mostly, out of whole cloth. Our democrat fascist party cannot survive without its propaganda of victimhood having regular examples. Doesn't matter if those examples are true, or not. Perception can look exactly like reality especially when those in power ignore morality.