Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Police Reform in the US   America - all of it

Started Jun-9 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2653 views.
In reply toRe: msg 8
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-10

One very important thing to consider is that the man who actually knelt on Floyd's neck was TRAINING a rookie cop that day.

bml00 said:

I stopped for fuel and was met by heavily armed attendants , I entered late night convenient stores and was met with signs that that the staff are armed .

And did you see any criminals?

In reply toRe: msg 9
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-10

bml00

Jun-10

I was driving a $300,000 dollar Bentley Continental (my cousins) we were not looking for criminals we are not policemen and we had no choice but to drive through South LA , I am sure we were seen and noticed by many

With regards to the death of Floyd the tabloids are full of salacious details whether they are true , partly true not true at all I dont know nor do you - we all know what we know but nobody has bona fide facts

BM

In reply toRe: msg 11
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-11

George Floyd could have been a serial killer for all I care.

He still deserved due process.

Instead he was executed immediately.

Well, it took 9 minutes.

In reply toRe: msg 12
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-11

bml00

Jun-11

I do not excuse the actions of the Police involved this was not their remit to kill this man though I doubt there was ever intent to kill him

BM

In reply toRe: msg 14
Di (amina046)

Jun-12

Oh yes there was! He knew what he was doing. What remains unclear is what their relationship was, according to a few reports, Chauvin  worked for the same nightclub as his victim.??

bml00

Jun-12

You remind me of the Movie One Eyed Jacks when the Sheriff told Marlon Brando " We will give you a fair trial - then hang you"

Until there is a court case I will reserve judgement on intent etc

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-12

Unfortunately in order for Police reform to happen in the US, it has to be explained to Donald Trump.

In reply toRe: msg 16
SQUADDYB

Jun-12

Sadly, the left in America, seemingly, want our police to mirror the changing police scene in the UK.  Quasi social workers on patrol!