Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Very sorry to hear that your wife has such a fear and low opinion of white people.  Does she get it from you?

Apollonius (Theocritos) said...

Very sorry to hear that your wife has such a fear and low opinion of white people.  

My wife is not afraid of white people in general.

Nor does she have a low opinion of white people in general.

Where did you even get that idea?

You are making this up.

My wife is Catholic.

Doy el primer paso - Canción de bienvenida al papa Francisco

CamGeary

8/17/20

You got me now; who's Juan Tumba?

CamGeary

8/17/20

Talk louder, Le Bron, we can't hear you...

CamGeary said...

You got me now; who's Juan Tumba?

You need to click on the link to my poll here in this forum, in the post where I mentioned Juan Tumba's band.

Squaddy is right.  You really hate yourself, don't you.

Self hatred is one guess. Another might be an unearned sense of self importance.

It's really insane to put any importance at all on something as insignificant as skin color. But, for some people, that's all they have.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/18/20

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

You have a copy of that, to share? Or did you just hear someone make that claim?

Thanks for looking it up.

Yes, it is a claim made in a book.

• A forthcoming book about first lady Melania Trump reveals some of the strategy behind her otherwise opaque public persona.
  • “The Art of Her Deal,” by the Washington Post reporter Mary Jordan, says Melania’s 2017 Trump Tower holdout was part of an effort to renegotiate her prenuptial agreement with President Donald Trump.
  • Melania remained in Manhattan in early 2017, at a great cost to taxpayers, to “amend her financial arrangement with Trump – what Melania referred to as ‘taking care of Barron,'” Jordan wrote, according to a Post write-up ahead of the book’s release on Tuesday.
  • Jordan wrote that part of the prenup renegotiation involved making sure Barron Trump, 14, would have a proper inheritance and a place in the Trump Organisation; his dual American and Slovenian citizenship would allow him to work in Europe.

Source

You are correct that I don't have the documentation in front of me.

However, this administration has so many leaks there is no reason to assume it is an outright lie.