Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Black Lies Matter   America - all of it

Started Aug-12 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 12720 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sigh.

Bored Bob?

Need to troll to get your rocks off?

Still playing "head troll" in your forum I see. Pretending to respond while actually only posting personal attack. Once again;

but that does not mean it cannot do some good.

It's been in our streets for years. What "good" has it accomplished?

Oh, sorry, are you "triggered" again?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-10

Bob, you repeat the same jabs over and over.

Yes, they are small, but there are hundreds of them.

It's mildly irritating.

And it draws focus away from whatever you actually want to talk about.

So I have to trawl back through the thread to find out what you want to discuss amidst the pinpricks.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-10

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

It's been in our streets for years. What "good" has it accomplished?

OK, now I have context.

The "good" it has accomplished is bringing forward the ideas and social policies involved in defunding the police.

Unfortunately this "side movement" has chosen a terrible name that is very misleading.

Bob, you repeat the same jabs over and over.

Only when you pretend to respond with your childish schoolyard taunts. Is your ego really so fragile that you cannot accept the fact that you might be wrong? Is your intelligence so lacking that you cannot even attempt defend your statements? What?

And it draws focus away from whatever you actually want to talk about.

I asked a simple question. One that was clearly not "personal". You took offense. That's on you, not me.

So I have to trawl back through the thread to find out what you want to discuss amidst the pinpricks.

Wear thick leather soles, then. Of course, answering the pointed, honest, question would have avoided all that. You are, apparently, neither strong enough, nor intelligent enough, to figure that out by yourself.

Let me brighten up your day. I found a news article that had your picture yesterday;

The "good" it has accomplished is bringing forward the ideas and social policies involved in defunding the police.

And, the people of cities around this country are enjoying the fruits of that idiocy. You liberals will never understand that when people start to understand that laws are not going to be enforced more laws are broken. When a policeman knows that he faces suspension or jail simply for doing his duty protecting the community, and himself, (the vast majority of shootings by police are found to be justified) he will be very slow to respond to such incidents.

I just read a meme that illustrates, perfectly, your mindset;

WE VOTED TO RAISE TAXES ON PROPERTY OWNERS, NOT RENTERS. WHY DID OUR RENT GO UP?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-11

Once again, you have failed to understand my point, inserted your own in its place, then attacked me, based upon that strawman argument.

I'm sure the remainder of this "conversation" will be just as pointless.

Or, in other words...

Argument invalid memes | quickmeme

Once again, you have failed to understand my point,

I simply pointed out how irrational your "point" was. And, of course, you took personal offense (as any "child" would, I understand) and claimed "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHAAA", or somesuch.

This vile nonsense has been going on for years. Falsely claiming (as obama's INjustice department seemed to prove for over half a decade) that racism has drivin abuse towards blacks by police. You claim "the good" is bringing this to the attention of millions of people. How is it "good" to promote lies and propaganda? How is it "good" to promote what brings destruction, injury, even death, to our streets?

All this is accomplishing is driving more, and more division between the races. Something, it seems, the democrat politicians desperately need in order to hold on to their cushy jobs. This is what you are supporting.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-13

No, I don't support the nonsense you just wrote.

Of course, working in a favourite catchphrase.

I'll add "you're a baby" to "triggered" and "victim".

No, I don't support the nonsense you just wrote.

You cannot dispute it. You did take personal offense as only a child would. You lashed out as any child would. And, you have no argument concerning the fact that even obama, our racist in chief, could not find systemic racism in our police departments!

However, I understand. A 'child's' mind is far more susceptible to brainwashing!