Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"Cruelty of the Highest Form"   Religion

Started Oct-25 by slackerx; 1030 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
jra2750 said:

Unfortunately the 'other' issue in the Pope's story is the one dealing with those same parents who for whatever reason do not appear to want their kids back.

Perhaps they live in an area infested with drug syndicates and gangs and they don't want their children to die?

In other news, The Pope also endorses same sex unions. Pardon me if I have zero respect for what the Pope thinks.

And the number of kids who arrive WITHOUT their parents. We can't just dump all these people in the country. There's a process.

jra2750

Nov-4

Of course that IS a possibility. But then they have voluntarily put their children in the hands of the American government and have no legal standing IMO.

slackerx

Nov-4

> "Pardon me if I have zero respect for what the Pope thinks."

"For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight, wisdom"

• Edited November 4, 2020 2:38 pm  by  slackerx
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In the end, if you want to fix illegal immigration then you have to fix the places these people are fleeing from.

Any ideas?

Yes, the citizens need to make a stand. The cost is paid with spilled blood. We did it. Others can do it.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

1776 (MRCROSSROADS) said:

Yes, the citizens need to make a stand. The cost is paid with spilled blood. We did it. Others can do it.

What happens if those making a stand are starving, homeless and have no weapons?

This takes us back into the tenuous business of interfering in other people's countries and wars.

slackerx

Nov-30

1776 (MRCROSSROADS) said:

In other news, The Pope also endorses same sex unions. Pardon me if I have zero respect for what the Pope thinks.

I realize that religion can be a difficult topic for some.

Should every thread that mentions religion have a trigger warning for the snowflakes?  

• Edited November 30, 2020 11:00 am  by  slackerx