Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The first 100 days   America - all of it

Started Jan-22 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 6605 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-14

katiek2 said:

All that does is give him an opportunity to claim Republicans refused to work with him.

Yeah, and how many Republicans voted for the COVID relief package?

How many do you think will support the insanely popular Infrastructure bill?

Mitch McConnell is proud of who he is and what he does.  So much so, that he even threatens America with his policies. He KNOWS they are so horrible that people should fear Republicans ever getting into power again and he owns it.

4:15

He literally lists Conservative policies as threats. He knows how horrible and hurtful they are to workers, women, the planet, public safety, immigrants, minorities and basic human decency. So much so that he wields these policies like a knife.

Mitch McConnell offers 'SCORCHED EARTH' filibuster warning

Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) offered a scathing warning to Democrats on Tuesday, amid growing pressure to nix the legislative filibuster."Let me...

katiek2

Apr-14

Boy, you REALLY don't like conservatives.  Makes me sad - some of my best friends are liberals, but we don't trash each other's opinions.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-16

katiek2 said:

Boy, you REALLY don't like conservatives.

No, I really don't like Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, Stephen Miller, Donald Trump and Rand Paul.  But I can give you specific reasons why.

katiek2 said:

Makes me sad - some of my best friends are liberals, but we don't trash each other's opinions.

When said opinions turn into laws that hurt people, they deserved to be trashed.

In reply toRe: msg 48
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-27

In reply toRe: msg 49
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-29

In reply toRe: msg 50
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-30