Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Immigration Reform   America - all of it

Started 1/22/21 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 8532 views.
jra2750

Mar-19

The Border issue will be IMO Joe Biden's 'WATERLOO'.  He sent the Welcome message during that first presidential debate and the entire world took notice.  It's not just the Mexicans assembling at the border.  They're coming from Asia and Africa also.

Mothers are pushing their kids over the border, unaccompanied, for our border agents to deal with.  Here in Texas busloads of kids R making their way into the Convention center.  

Elsewhere at the border some migrants are just pushing themselves in and are mingling all over this country.

Joe and his Press Secret can call the border crisis a challenge all they want.  The handwriting is on the wall.

And, now it appears that nosy Newsies/reporters will not be permitted to observe.  

Sorry, Jennifer, this emotional outburst does nothing to solve the problem.   JRA has just posted more relevant details. 

When will 'liberals' see that there is a problem?   When their own house is broken into?   

And now we even have this covid thing.   Eight percent of the over 100,000 illegal aliens who crossed the border last month tested positive for it.   Yet 'liberals' want lockdowns?!!

I want the signs up as soon as possible:  Trespassers will be shot.

slackerx

Mar-27

Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

I want the signs up as soon as possible:  Trespassers will be shot.

What do Canadian white supremacists like you gain by shooting at Americans?

Msg 1769.51 deleted

I still come back to the fact that my approach causes much less harm than what we are witnessing right now.  And if allowed to continue, things will get worse.   That is a guarantee.

You may think border patrols keeping masses of people moving to overwhelm the border is not something we should even bother thinking about.   Just let them come through and catch their ride to wherever they've been told their destination will be.  Many will be sex slaves; others will just be slaves; everyone:  employers (if they somehow find actual paid work), landlords, even fellow immigrants, will exploit them. 

Meanwhile wages will remain stagnant for those already here.  It's odd to see so many blacks onside with open borders.   Illegal immigration depresses the labour market in exactly the same jobs that blacks most often go into and are they are therefore very often in direct competition.   And anyway, there's certainly no love lost between Hispanics and African Americans.

What about legal immigrants?   Should the people who went through the process of multiple forms, applications, consultants and lawyers, meetings and mailings, and all the other hoops which they've jumped through for many years just be told that, 'Sorry, you we're just a fool.  You could have simply walked in.'

I haven't even gotten to the most important part, which is cultural.  I'll leave that for another day.

slackerx

Mar-27

Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

I haven't even gotten to the most important part, which is cultural.  I'll leave that for another day.

Cultural supremacy is very important to Canadian white supremacists.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Just out of curiosity, if a man wrote what I wrote, would the response still be considered "an emotional outburst"?

In reply toRe: msg 54
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Just out of curiosity, if a man wrote what I wrote, would the response still be considered "an emotional outburst"?

Yes.  But proportionately, women would be more apt to say it.

SquaddyB

Apr-3

You must be over the moon, eh? 

All those illegals crossing the border! How many are you going to house and feed in your Iowan home?