Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

adwil

5/20/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

They're dirt poor and any warning system would be destroyed by Israeli rocket fire?

No. They're dirt-poor because their Gov spends their all their money on weapons. Anderson-type shelters are cheap and with the amount of money received from Hamas' sponsors, shelters could be built on every street and lives saved.  However, if Hamas digs tunnels under housing and stores explosives there, then a shelter would protect against a collapsing house but not if the collapse was from below into tunnels. 

You also need to look at the Arab press. Civilian deaths are great publicity for Hamas and ensure the donations keep rolling in.

adwil

5/20/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

That doesn't explain why you're targeting apartment blocks.

If Hamas or Islamic Jihad use an apartment block for their offices and living quarters, then they're a legitimate target.  Israel gives an hour's warning before any attack on a tower block so the residents can leave.

bml00

5/20/21

I am sorry for your distress , kids and innocents are always the first to die in all wars , today soundbites mean so much and u really are munching on them .

I have seen so much over here and know my opponents , I know how they fight both the war on the ground and the war with the PR  there is a reality that you dont want to know but Hamas and Hamas ONLY gives out the news 

BM

bml00

5/20/21

In the US it is 2 terms and out for any given President , in the UK you could keep going till You drop dead the same in Israel 

Hamas were elected fairly and squarely ONCE they will not be having further such elections I can promise you 

We are selective in our targeting they are not what more do you want anybody to say , if we fired the exact same rockets as they do back at us in the exact same volume would that make it better or more proportional ?

BM

CamGeary

5/20/21

The BBC, one of the Pals' "news" outlets...

CamGeary

5/20/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

they know that most of the military leadership is in the basement of the El Shifah Hospital where their central control and command is ,

So... I guess this hospital will be bombed soon?

If this is true, bomb the hell out of it; the collateral damage is on the Pals' heads...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/22/21

adwil said:

Israel gives an hour's warning before any attack on a tower block so the residents can leave.

So, the people who live in Gaza can get to safety?  Where exactly is that?

Gaza Strip | Definition, History, Facts, & Map | Britannica

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/22/21

bml00 said:

today soundbites mean so much and u really are munching on them .

So, you are denying any Palestinians have died as a result of Israeli bombings?

That's a big call to make against... every news outlet on the planet.

And these satellite images taken a week ago... is NASA in on the conspiracy, too?

Israel heightens attacks in Gaza as struggle enters fifth day - Bazzup  News, Sports, Guide, Health

In reply toRe: msg 188
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/22/21