Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Family Values   World Wide WTF?

Started 2/16/21 by el gringo (ramseylurker); 14424 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

Isn't it blind sided?

Well, you have to remember, SquaddyBoy a Brit. 

Brittian got sideblinded when they lost that war with the United States of America, and SquaddyBoy is apparently still resentful over it, hence his attitude towards Americans and his pottymouth.

When he was a child, his mother would wash his mouth out with soap. That's called Family Values.

But today, he's a keyboard warrior saying things under a cloak of anonymity and calling people dehumanizing racial slurs online that he'd never dare to call them to their faces.

Former US president Barack Obama has made a startling revelation. The normally composed politician said he once broke a schoolmate's nose for using a racial slur in a locker room fight. The 44th US President reflected on why people dehumanise others. 

SQUADDYB said:

LISTEN:

If I get behind the steering wheel of a car after I had a few too many jars of the black stuff - it is illegal!

If I decide to take the subway and jump the barrier - it is illegal!

If I rob a bank - it is illegal!

If I wetback it across a river and enter a country without documentation and authorization - it is illegal!

END OF!

Edited to add: Don't get all teary eyed if the truth offends you. They are ILLEGALS!

Have you ever seen an illegal tree?

Check out 2:30 in this video.

8645 (RedBV) said:

Yawn . . .

We're going to put that one on the middle square of your BINGO card.

It's kinda' like a free square. 

8645 (RedBV)

2/27/21

Yawn . . . as ya play with yer creation thinking you've done something special, slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath (and yer other assorted nics) . . .

slackerx

2/27/21

8645 (RedBV) said:

Yawn . . . as ya play with yer creation thinking you've done something special, slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath (and yer other assorted nics) . . .

1. Yawn

2. assorted nics

Well, there's certainly nothing special about getting two squares from your BINGO card covered from a single post of yours. 

It's par for the course.

You're not the first poster here like that, and I'm sure you won't be the last.

• Edited February 27, 2021 7:54 pm  by  slackerx
8645 (RedBV)

2/27/21

Yawn . . . so once again yer trolling, slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath, etc. . . .

8645 (RedBV)

2/27/21

Hi Jenifer . . . could ya have slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath stop his trolling and hijacking threads for his trolling . . .

8645 (RedBV) said:

Yawn . . . so once again yer trolling, slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath, etc. . .

1. yawn

2. trolling

That's two squares of your BINGO card in one post, which, for you, is or course considered as normal..

8645 (RedBV) said:

Hi Jenifer . . . could ya have slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath stop his trolling and hijacking threads for his trolling . . .

1. trolling

2. hijacking

3. trolling

That's 3 squares from his BINGO card in a single post. Only slightly above average for this particular poster, of course.