Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Family Values   World Wide WTF?

Started 2/16/21 by el gringo (ramseylurker); 14933 views.
8645 (RedBV)

2/27/21

Hi Jenifer . . . could ya have slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath stop his trolling and hijacking threads for his trolling . . .

8645 (RedBV) said:

Yawn . . . so once again yer trolling, slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath, etc. . .

1. yawn

2. trolling

That's two squares of your BINGO card in one post, which, for you, is or course considered as normal..

8645 (RedBV) said:

Hi Jenifer . . . could ya have slackerx/ramsey/ricardomath stop his trolling and hijacking threads for his trolling . . .

1. trolling

2. hijacking

3. trolling

That's 3 squares from his BINGO card in a single post. Only slightly above average for this particular poster, of course.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/28/21

I'm not even sure what this thread is about.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

I'm not even sure what this thread is about.

Well, it started out as a thread about Family Values.

Things like Love and Marriage, which, here in Iowa, go together like a Horse and Carriage.

Unfortunately, sometimes marriage is illegal, and folks can even get arrested for having a date, like in the opening post.

So they crossed the Missouri river from Nebraska to Iowa (probably on the bridge from Omaha to Council Bluffs, so they likely managed to make it to Iowa without even getting their backs wet, as SquaddyBoy assumed without evidence).

Then, the subject turned to illegal actions in general, not just illegal dating and illegal marriage.

Things like illegal trees, like the one that one of Colombia's most famous artists has.

Then came some silly stuff about yawning and hijacking and trolling and assorted nicks, but so far as I know, that's just some silliness from somebody's Bingo card that appears in every thread.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/2/21

I'm reading Trevor Noah's autobiography about growing up in South Africa under apartheid.

His father is white and his mother black.  He was born a crime (title of the book), and his parents could never bee seen together for fear of arrest.

SquaddyB

3/8/21

How about this: Go fuck yourself!

SQUADDYB said:

How about this: Go fuck yourself!

I get the impression that your mother had to wash your mouth out with soap quite often.

That's called "Family Values".

SquaddyB

3/9/21

Family values?

From the man of a family of cattle thieves???

SQUADDYB said:

Family values? From the man of a family of cattle thieves???

Don't you have some Irish Culture to Cancel?

I hear that Brougham Bridge in Dublin, Ireland got vandalized by a mathematician back in 1843 while out for walk with his wife.

That's called Family Values.